Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Some women have NO CLUE.......updated pic 2/11/08 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Some women have NO CLUE.......updated pic 2/11/08
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 2 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just started dating a new girlfriend 2 weeks ago........it's cold here in Boston now, so at first I never got to see her feet. While having a phone conversation with her one night we made plans for last weekend, she mentioned that she was going to get a manicure, so I asked why she wasnt getting a pedicure also and she said she wouldn't have enough time, so I casualy said that her hands were very pretty and did she have nice feet also, she said she didn't like her feet but they were OK. when I got to her house she had thick white socks on, she grabed some thin black socks and her shoes sat down next to me and pulled the white socks off....OMG I said , your feet are beautiful, at that she said that when she gets a pedicure the girl always tells her that she likes doing her feet because its nice to work on attractive feet for a change. I told her that I had a thing for pretty feet and that I thought hers where a 12 on a scale of 1-10...........when we came back later that night and after a few drinks she took the shoes and socks off right away and could see how much it was turning me on.......So long story short the rest of the night was heaven-------I just can't believe that there are women out there that have no clue that thier feet are gorgeous!

[ February 11, 2008, 03:11 AM: Message edited by: wrinkleheaven ]

Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
P.S this woman is very cool and I'm sure in the future she will let me take some photo's and post them here.........I must share my good fortune with all of you!!!
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjmeyer
Loyal Member
Member # 1621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjmeyer   Author's Homepage   Email cjmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky You!
Posts: 88 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wrinkleheaven:
I just can't believe that there are women out there that have no clue that thier feet are gorgeous!

There is some fascinating psychology going on there. I know girls can be pretty critical of themselves, but most of them know (by what they see in other girls) where their assets stand in comparison to others. In other words, most girls that have nice feet should know it. Just a real form of denial I guess.

Anyway dude- great job! You handled her well and got your wish. Congrats! [Cheers]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We should play this to our advantage -

"Just as you should tell a beautiful woman she is smart and a smart woman beautiful." How many dudes look past the boobs and comment on the feet! Who Ah!

Awesome story WH

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynnesfeet
Major Player
Member # 29051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynnesfeet   Author's Homepage   Email lynnesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All we need is a little encouragement! I love my feet thanks to all the men who take the time to comment on them. Guess it helps that I wear open toe slingbacks even in the wint[img=http://img171.imagevenue.com/loc831/th_65551_test_feet_and_panties_113_122_831lo.JPG]er in Michigan lol.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit Lynne! Your feet are amazing!!!
Now for the topic at hand,
Wrinkled, you have a keeper by the sounds of it! Cant wait to see some pics!Keep us updated! [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wht_ShDw
Major Player
Member # 21164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht_ShDw   Email wht_ShDw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn Lynne ur good lookin and ur feet are awesome.
Posts: 176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lynne u have some nice soles - WELCOME to the forum!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lynne [Big Grin] way cool!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wrinkleheaven... you're one lucky fella!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey wrinkleheaven, are they anything like the feet in your avatar??
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They don't know what they don't know and need us to illuminate these niceties to them. A little coaching in the right direction goes a long way. Also, once a woman finds out what you really like (if she likes you) she plays to it [Wink] . Once they get it, it's on for sure [Woot] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alexandria
Board Regular
Member # 28982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alexandria   Author's Homepage   Email Alexandria   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like my feet. I know theyre cute.

It's hard to judge yourself though. If I asked if any of you guys were hot would you say yes? Or would you say something more like, I don't know, I'm average, or I'm okay.

Its ths same with girls, well with me anyway. It's hard to judge yourself. I'll never think I'm as pretty as some people.

Posts: 12 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alexandria:
I like my feet. I know theyre cute.

So they're yours in the avatar? I like them. Good choice of polish too. I've noticed that a lot of women these days use it. Fortunate seeing it's one of my favourites [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links