Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » a great day at work today.... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: a great day at work today....
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
after many months of lurking this is my first post and it is an excellent story that i have for you...
today a coworker of mine passes by and she is wearing some strappy 3 inch heels that show off what are some very lovely feet. the woman i am speaking of is a cute mousey almost hippy type. since we have worked together i have always felt she was attracted to me and there was just some completely innocent flirting. in fact i actually had trained her and the day i trained her she happend to be wearing another pair of sandals which i also complimented her on as i stared at lovely feet right there at my desk.
well i quickly jumped on im and let her know that i thought she looked very nice today with emphasis on her shoes. she responds tellng me how she saw them and just had to get them. well after me complimenting her some more she drops a little joke in saying maybe she should paint her toenails since she never does anything like that...i of course took that as an opportunity to explain why i liked her shoes so much and let her know eventually it was because i had a foot fetish. well she was completely intrigued by this.
i get the feeling that she has never been really objectified and was loving that she could get a guy turned on like that with a physical charm.
well as we continued to chat she cooks up an excuse for me to check on her neighbors PC. so i come over to check it out and she sits there with her feet right there for me to look at the entire time and she is loving my reactions to it.
so i get back to my machine and she is asking questions like favorite polish colors and i am answering her about it and she would let me know anytime she was going to walk by so i would be sure to see her.
i remind her about our training session and the shoe compliment i had dropped on her which she remembered and of course she saw that moment completely different and realized i had been checking out her feet that day also and she loved that.
after a half day of this she lets me know that she is very turned on and that she loves to be barefoot as much as possible. (ahhhh florida) so after a lot of compliments things really started to heat up when she asks me if i only like to look at feet or if there is more that i like....so i then lay it on her about foot worship and she is telling me the entire time that i have her squirming in her chair....i could tell at this point that she was straight up horny. so i begin to tell her what i like, of course letting her know that my happiest ending always are to cum on a womans feet. Her response was that it sounded amazing.....i of course let her know that she had me quite excited and of course she loved it saying this was something we needed to discuss more in the future.....so as i said, it was a great day at work.....

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alexandria
Board Regular
Member # 28982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alexandria   Author's Homepage   Email Alexandria   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya right
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds awesome !! Big victory man.

Alex u dont believe him? How come?

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'll provide some proof if needed...

no problem there.

i would say unlike more than a few people on most message boards i have NEVER had problems getting women....ever.

call it a curse... ;-)

and i'll start posting some pics i have from my private collection....also.

always wanted to share my stories...should be fun!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a great day to Me, and as always I would love to see any pics and contribution of photos you would like to post of your adventures.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she sounds like wifey material. jump on it.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some folks are lucky. i just don't push my luck like that at work. not anymore anyway.

RPM

p.s. never pushed my luck that boldly either

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
some folks are lucky. i just don't push my luck like that at work. not anymore anyway.

RPM

p.s. never pushed my luck that boldly either

same here man, there's only a few people at work that know i have a foot fetish. one of them is also my dept. manager, who a couple years ago for christmas gave me some photos of her feet [Big Grin]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

so if yesterday was great today was unreal....
i have some pics that were taken for me today (camera phone) not the best quality but you will get the picture...
i'll create a post in the pics forum a little later tonight....
that said i do have a chat transcript from the first part of my day today....i'll post that as soon as i edit it....stay tuned!!!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

here is the first part of the chat we had today...
i'll set it up with the fact that for the first 40 or so min of the day i wasnt at my desk and she took off her shoes and was doing all manner of rubbing and flexing of her toes.....
so HERE YA GO!!!!

(9:44:02 AM) Me: omg...
(9:44:41 AM) Me: you are driving me nuts....and i love it!
(9:44:54 AM) Her: i am glad.
(9:45:00 AM) Me: what a way to start my day!
(9:45:12 AM) Her: [Smile]
(9:45:50 AM) Her: My little toes are cold though over here... they need some rubbing to make them warm. [Wink]
(9:46:22 AM) Me: i love the thought of that....
(9:46:45 AM) Me: i know of many ways i would warm them up!
(9:46:56 AM) Her: Oh yum!
(9:47:19 AM) Me: oh yes!
(9:48:53 AM) Her: i love being without my shoes!
(9:48:55 AM) Me: im going to have to find reasons to come over there and look at you today......wow
(9:49:57 AM) Her: i am glad you like.
(9:50:32 AM) Me: like....i LOVE it!
(9:50:53 AM) Her: Good... because i am going to be barefoot as long as i can.
(9:52:01 AM) Me: this is like a perfect dream....
(9:53:03 AM) Me: do you realize how UNBELIEVABLY sexy you and what you are doing are?
(9:53:07 AM) Her: My shoes left little lines on my feet, it is so funny. lol.
(9:53:16 AM) Me: i saw
(9:53:18 AM) Her: No.
(9:53:36 AM) Me: in those little moments i was looking at every nuance of your foot
(9:53:47 AM) Me: the way you were rubbing them
(9:54:01 AM) Me: how you point your toes...everything
(9:56:36 AM) Me: i like that you can see where you had the strap lines....it means that you have taken them off!!!!
(9:56:57 AM) Her: That's good... i like that.
(9:57:07 AM) Me: you have a natural sex appeal that is undeniable.....
(9:57:09 AM) Me: wow
(9:57:24 AM) Her: i am a Leo after all... [Smile]
(9:57:43 AM) Her: Don't know if i should tell you that or not...
(9:58:02 AM) Me: lol....i see...that explains a lot!
(9:58:28 AM) Me: by all means....do tell! do tell!
(10:00:31 AM) Her: If you do a little reading about the Leo sign, that will tell you all you need to know.
(10:01:07 AM) Her: What sign are you?
(10:01:36 AM) Me: capricorn
(10:01:48 AM) Her: Ah, ok...
(10:02:06 AM) Her: Am i getting too personal?
(10:02:11 AM) Me: not at all
(10:02:17 AM) Her: Ok, good.
(10:02:30 AM) Me: more personal is always nice ;-)
(10:02:47 AM) Her: i agree.
(10:04:07 AM) Her: brb..
(10:04:27 AM) Me: cool
(10:17:08 AM) Me: not only do you have what i consider incredibly beautiful feet but you have quite a body on you also.....topped off by a lovely face a perfect smile (youre so lucky) and eyes that any man would find himself hypnotized by.....but man those feet....*faints*
(10:19:27 AM) Her: Gosh, i'll tell you, you make me feel so good!!!!!
(10:19:32 AM) Her: Keep talkin baby!!!!
(10:19:36 AM) Her: [Smile]
(10:20:12 AM) Her: You aren't so bad yourself you know!
(10:20:18 AM) Me: believe me i will!!!!
(10:20:38 AM) Me: well thank you...i am flattered...
(10:21:05 AM) Me: and blushing....lol
(10:21:24 AM) Her: And you look smashing today!
(10:22:01 AM) Me: its the glow i have from being extremely turned on by you...
(10:22:16 AM) Me: that deer in headlights look
(10:22:55 AM) Her: ::giggles::.... it is a very appealing look.
(10:23:04 AM) Her: You are gorgeous!
(10:24:23 AM) Me: you are leaving me speechless over here....
(10:24:41 AM) Me: thank you doesnt do what you said justice you know...
(10:24:46 AM) Her: It's true. You are so sexy!
(10:27:46 AM) Me: i dont know whta to say...thank you so much
(10:27:58 AM) Her: You are very welcome.
(10:29:43 AM) Her: You seem so intense... and i find that very appealing!
(10:29:45 AM) Me: i agree totally
(10:29:54 AM) Me: you have no idea!
(10:30:13 AM) Her: i am a bad girl... i should not be saying this stuff.
(10:30:56 AM) Me: there is something about you also that i have always seen and been attracted too....its like the way you look at the world or something..
(10:31:45 AM) Her: The World.... wow... what an outlook i have on that.
(10:31:46 AM) Me: and im sorry but i LOVE bad girls....especially the ones that you have to look very closely to discover they are bad....
(10:32:06 AM) Her: Am i one of those?
(10:32:28 AM) Me: yes...and it is soooooooo hot
(10:32:51 AM) Her: Wow... thank you.
(10:33:01 AM) Me: i always flirted with you very subtly since you started....
(10:33:07 AM) Me: couldnt help myself
(10:34:00 AM) Me: there was an immediate attraction.....you have a very sexy flirty way about you.....i love that
(10:34:49 AM) Her: i had no idea... well, maybe.
(10:35:33 AM) Her: i thought i felt something... but was not sure and did not want to make it THAT obvious.
(10:35:39 AM) Me: yeah....i always had a flirty wink for you..
(10:39:49 AM) Her: Gosh, you are so HOT!
(10:39:51 AM) Her: Mmmmm!
(10:40:40 AM) Me: that would be my description of you sexy......
(10:42:40 AM) Me: the things i would do to you.....
(10:42:59 AM) Her: Oh, you have no idea what i would do to you!
(10:43:48 AM) Me: you can feel free to tell me....isnt like i havent already fantasized about some of them anyway!
(10:49:49 AM) Me: im gonna go stand close by for peek if you dont mind.....i cant get enuf!
(10:56:41 AM) Me: you are so hot...so very sexy....wow
(10:57:36 AM) Me: foot guys have to find you to be a dream when you walk by
(11:01:49 AM) Her: Do you like it when i rub my feet while you are looking?
(11:08:13 AM) Me: YES!!!!
(11:08:29 AM) Me: i LOVE it!
(11:09:00 AM) Her: Good... cause my toes are cold... LOL!
(11:09:10 AM) Her: Just kidding.
(11:09:13 AM) Her: [Wink]
(11:09:32 AM) Me: oh my
(11:10:11 AM) Me: i want to warm them so bad...
(11:10:48 AM) Her: Mmmm... i
(11:10:56 AM) Her: have been thinking about that.
(11:11:04 AM) Her: brb...
(11:11:08 AM) Me: have you.....
(11:11:12 AM) Me: oh goody!
(11:15:24 AM) Me: i want to eat you from head to toe.....
(11:17:43 AM) Her: i want you to cum all over my toes.
(11:18:20 AM) Me: i want to cum all over your toes.....
(11:18:40 AM) Her: mmmmm.... all hot and sticky.
(11:18:41 AM) Her: YUM!
(11:19:32 AM) Me: a beautiful mess...on some beautiful feet.....
(11:20:04 AM) Her: Gosh... what a wonderful thing to do...
(11:20:22 AM) Her: Oh my... maybe i could even lick it off????
(11:20:39 AM) Her: That might be fun!
(11:21:21 AM) Me: i think that would be a lot of fun.......and something that would drive me crazy to see
(11:22:53 AM) Her: i luv cum!
(11:23:24 AM) Me: do you....i love a woman that loves cum
(11:25:36 AM) Me: i would love to come over to you kneel down at your feet and have you watch me jack off a hot load all over your feet.....
(11:25:58 AM) Me: that would happen a lot
(11:26:32 AM) Her: Oh my... what a feeling...
(11:26:44 AM) Her: This is driving me nuts!
(11:26:48 AM) Me: so how much do you love cum?
(11:27:04 AM) Me: are you as wet as i think you are?
(11:27:16 AM) Her: Mmmmm.... i love it all! All over me, in me, on me, everywhere, anywhere!
(11:28:24 AM) Her: Yes, i am.
(11:30:06 AM) Me: i would love taste that....
(11:31:19 AM) Me: and i would be sure to try and get you covered with cum from head to toe since you love it so much....
(11:31:32 AM) Her: Mmmm.. yes... that would be nice.
(11:33:26 AM) Me: yes it would.....other than cum on feet i love to give a good facial....and you lovely face would be a perfect target.....give you a good taste....and those tits...wow
(11:34:02 AM) Her: Mmm.... that would be a nice place to shoot it... all over my tits.
(11:35:18 AM) Me: anywhere on you!
(11:35:29 AM) Me: you are so very sexy....
(11:35:39 AM) Her: Thank you..... as are you!
(11:35:43 AM) Me: i can do this with you all day everyday
(11:36:32 AM) Her: Mmmhhhmmmm!!!!
(11:36:40 AM) Her: YUMMY for my TUMMY!
(11:36:52 AM) Her: i am such a bad girl though....
(11:36:55 AM) Me: you are driving me crazy
(11:37:06 AM) Her: i can tell when you look at me!
(11:37:08 AM) Her: i love it!
(11:37:38 AM) Me: i love it also...and you have talking dirty down to an artform
(11:38:06 AM) Her: Oh no... have never done this before.... i am just speaking how i feel.
(11:38:43 AM) Her: Just say i was deprived as a child.
(11:39:04 AM) Me: have you always been this sexual?
(11:39:17 AM) Her: No.
(11:41:19 AM) Me: really...wow
(11:41:45 AM) Me: you are such a sexual person...naturally it seems
(11:43:52 AM) Me: you cant tell me that us male types didnt throw themselves your way.....it took me like a month before i did it! lol
(11:48:30 AM) Her: Sorry about that... i was on a call.
(11:48:44 AM) Her: Still a little slow when it comes to this whole typing thing. LOL!
(11:49:13 AM) Her: No, i don't usually have men that come up to me or anything.
(11:49:18 AM) Me: no prob i understand
(11:50:07 AM) Her: Believe it or not, i am a bit shy.
(11:51:14 AM) Me: yes but that doesnt matter....i approached and complimented you....
(11:52:09 AM) Me: and if you dont mind....i objectified you in a heartbeat......hope you dont mind... ;-0
(11:55:16 AM) Me: not only do you have that flirty sparkle in your eye, but you have a great body....
(11:58:18 AM) Me: you are a treasure...believe that!
(11:58:33 AM) Heri'm on a call... i will type more in a sec... thank you! [Smile]
(11:59:52 AM) Her: i'm on lunch... be back in a bit...
(11:59:54 AM) Me: no problem beautiful
(12:01:36 PM) Me: be fantasizing about you over here!

The second half of the day was lost but what happened after this was un-frickin-believable!!!
I'll share that later...

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that is amazing and so incredible! I saw the pics you provided too, and her feet are lovely too. This is something most only dream of where they work...great job and would love to know the rest of this conversation. Keep us posted with your pics of her and your conversations too. Great job.

And if you are taking requests....would love to see her soles, too.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool [Wink]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've found a great one! Definitely a footman's type of girl! She's hot, not only in showing you her feet, but the foot talk. I love that! Drives me wild when my wife does it.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some days i wish my co-workers would let me enjoy more views.. however.. liek they say.. in my dreams!!! however.. this one guy at work is a big time foot guy. he has the craziest stories to share! how he figured i'd listen is beyond me.

either way.. you're in luck buddy. best to you and hope it stays that way.

i know what it's like to be teased openly at work for your love of feet... especially if a woman thinks she can use that as leverage against you. either way.. you're in major luck. have fun with it!!!

RPM

p.s. years ago.. i was lucky enough to get a small taste of what you're enjoying. it's the best feeling i can imagine you're having.

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wht_ShDw
Major Player
Member # 21164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht_ShDw   Email wht_ShDw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice man hope u have some great fun. Enjoy urself.
Posts: 176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links