Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I Don't Understand This - We're Being Insulted By a Fellow Member (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I Don't Understand This - We're Being Insulted By a Fellow Member
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our latest member #29,105 seems like he despises feet more than anyone you could come across just judging by his username, none of us are being respected. I just don't get why someone who doesn't like feet would take the time to create an account just to belittle all of us. You can dislike feet, but that username already interferes with Wu's Code of Conduct

[ February 06, 2008, 01:59 PM: Message edited by: A&F_FootDude_05 ]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah no kidding, why let a guy on here that's just going to troll the board and probably insult all of us. granted he doesn't have any posts yet, but it's only a matter of time. some people just have no respect [Mad]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i noticed that as well. there should be no place for this here. hopefully we can get a moderator to remove that user.

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ever notice how people who come into forums to smear people can't spell for shit? He's a malee? I guess that is stupid for male?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm waiting for his first exciting post personally! I can guarantee you that the reason he hates female feet so much is because he is a Nancy boy, bone smuggling, turd burglaring, Hanes grazing, pickle chugging, choad smoking, rump pumping, limp wrist, sissy boy that is confused with his true sexual identity.

Please post "Mr. I HATE FEET U FREAKS" so I can give you a personal flaming with complementary beat down you so richly deserve! [Nut Kick]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two members prior, it had to be the same guy creating this account calling us "sick F**kers"#29,103

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why say anything bad to anyone? Unless it is to get a hot stuck-up chic into bed. Backhanded compliments work.

Life it too short to be smearing and to have terrible spelling and grammar...In the words of RUN-DMC, "The next time someone's teachin', why don't U get taught."

[ February 06, 2008, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: Elvzz ]

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How pathetic that he has nothing better to do with his time then join forums that are devoted to something he appears to detest.

And Patrick, I loved the comment on spelling, "I guess that is stupid for male?"! Hahaha! Fabulous:)

Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree why waste time creating an account. Its obviously someone with too much time on their hands and no brains to use that time wisely.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wht_ShDw
Major Player
Member # 21164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht_ShDw   Email wht_ShDw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well its pretty funny that this guy is doing this. Let me use my psych. skills i have learned so far in college. Let's see he's afraid to say his true feelings out loud and only feels comfortable behind the veil of anonymity called the internet. That definitely makes this guy a loser. I am six years younger than this prick and know more than him about himself. LOL.
Posts: 176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynnesfeet
Major Player
Member # 29051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynnesfeet   Author's Homepage   Email lynnesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haters usually are either trying to hide something or they are jealous because they don't fit in. I think it's pretty pathetic that they would take the time to do it because their life is so boring and empty that they have nothing else to do or anyone else to share it with. I feel a bit sorry for him actually, if that's possible!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete the Canuck
Major Player
Member # 16664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete the Canuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How did you find that username if he hadn't made any posts yet?
Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mind... It's only a title... We're judging already before he's actually said anything... no post yet? C'mon guys, lets wait til' he actually says somthin'...

I smell a publicity stunt to stir shit... I hope one of yous ain't making this "NEW MEMBER" up [Tongue]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete the Canuck
Major Player
Member # 16664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete the Canuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah thats kinda what I figured.. because both of those were created the same day.. and like two or three members apart..

If it was I'm sure the mods can track it down using the IP address

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
I don't mind... It's only a title... We're judging already before he's actually said anything... no post yet? C'mon guys, lets wait til' he actually says somthin'...

I smell a publicity stunt to stir shit... I hope one of yous ain't making this "NEW MEMBER" up [Tongue]

Haha Wu will surely know having all his IP addy's logged... [Cool]

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links