Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I have a..... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I have a.....
badmaash
Board Regular
Member # 29269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for badmaash   Author's Homepage   Email badmaash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.....slighty different fetish but it still comes under foot fetish - it is hot sexy feet with girls wearing anklets. Does anyone cater for this fetish?

Anyone got any hot pics of this kind?

--------------------
On my website in my profile!

Posts: 8 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually what many of us would term a "sub-fetish" under the main foot fetish. I love anklets and always have. In fact when, as a young teen, I began to realize how much I loved girl's barefeet I also realized how sexy anklets were- not only because they looked great on the ankle they wore them on, but I also thought it made the other foot/ankle look even barer. So- a HUGE fan here!

Do a search in the photo forum- someone did an anklet thread not too long ago.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm not a jewelry person, but anklets are hot!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by badmaash:
.....slighty different fetish but it still comes under foot fetish - it is hot sexy feet with girls wearing anklets. Does anyone cater for this fetish?

Why would you call that a fetish? Anklets are cute. Just becuase you like them doesn't mean you have a fetish.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footzter
BANNED
Member # 21887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footzter         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know it certainly emphasizes the beauty of a foot if she's wearing an anklet. It's really a big deal for me, I notice feet that I wouldn't otherwise if an anklet's on one of them. It makes the ankles look very slender and purposely draws attention downward, major plus I think.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like them, toe rings also are pretty cool with flip flops.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have so many anklets.

unfortunately ive lost so many too:(

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
badmaash
Board Regular
Member # 29269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for badmaash   Author's Homepage   Email badmaash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQguy - its a fetish becuase it gives me a boner.

--------------------
On my website in my profile!

Posts: 8 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
GQguy - its a fetish becuase it gives me a boner.

lol =D
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I love feet and ankles with anklets dude and i am sure most of the guys in here like it too and if you look in some of my past submissions you can see my wife's anklets. Or better yet here.....

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/Cain92872/Picture076.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/Cain92872/Picture032.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/Cain92872/d94922f1.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/Cain92872/751cc3e8.jpg

[ February 16, 2008, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: Cain ]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the "reminders" Cain. She's got great feet and awesome anklets. Love pic #2 where she's slipped off her sandals in the car- nice toe ring and anklet.

I like both the smaller, feminine ones, (like pic 2 and 3) and the larger stone or shell ones like she has on in pictures 1 & 4. They really jump out at you and are just so tropical/surfer style.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah I really like anklets too...
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
provenLoser
Board Regular
Member # 21637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for provenLoser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go to webshots and search for anklet.
Posts: 47 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx for the compliment feetluvr.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
i love foot worship
Board Regular
Member # 29129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for i love foot worship     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love having toe rings and an anklet on, but sometimes it's nice to go completely bare.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links