Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I wonder how I can obtain girls shoes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I wonder how I can obtain girls shoes
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for example my neighbors mothers shoes that she will throw away and are used. how can I ask to keep their old shoes without looking wierd.

also an ex co worker, who sshoes I once by chance got to sniff and they were pretty damn good smelling and strong...

I still randomly keep in touch with her, but damn I wonder how I can get her old shoes when she is ready to throw em away without it looking/sounding weird...

any ideas?

Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Organize a donation of used clothing for charity specifically asking for shoes with other clothes. Donate the clothes to charity and then donate the shoes to yourself.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats a good idea. Should try that one time...
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend gave me a few tips

1) say that you'll throw them away for them (along with anything else so it isnt obvious)
2) or that you know a friend that'd like to keep them, trying to save money on shoes
3) or say that you'll take them to like, good will or savers - i dunno, some place where you can take used things then get money for them later

[Smile]

Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
say you have a girlfriend who happens to have the same size foot as her. and you wanted to give her a present of some cool shoes cuz you thought the shoes being thrown away had something cool about them. make it up, color, lining, name brand, whatever and say your girlfriend would also think they're cool.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some good ideas fellas. Thanks..

But the giving shoes to my GF wont work, since both the ppls shoes are pretty trashed.

but thanks a lot still...

any other ideas?

Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"any other ideas?"
Comment by Max..

Yeah, keep a close eye on the dumpster.
:laugh

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually came up trumps with my idea, I bodly asked my wife who knows my foot fetish for her friends shoes, without a thought many are giving her worn shoes, she said they will go for charity but we will sell them on e-bay of course I am looking forward to the results. Be bold and if you want worn shoes genuine shoes not fake, I mean worn by women and not men or no aroma then ask me, I have a very good contact who is 100% genuine and sells many pairs of her scented shoes. They smell like a mild cheese and the toe area and sole area are the best to sniff!
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Maxmillion:
Some good ideas fellas. Thanks..

Sorry to disagree Max. I know they mean well, but I think most girls would see right through most, if not all of those requests- except for Ladaemon's.

quote:
But the giving shoes to my GF wont work, since both the ppls shoes are pretty trashed.
That's what I was assuming- that most girls only get rid of shoes that are pretty well done for. Shoes that no one else would want to wear. There are occassional exceptions because they don't fit right, or have gone out of style, etc. But that's pretty rare. Plus- how many girls "advertise" when they're throwing shoes away? How would you know unless you asked them or advertised somehow? That's why LaDaemon's idea is the only valid one IMHO.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by muleslicker:
I actually came up trumps with my idea, I bodly asked my wife who knows my foot fetish for her friends shoes, without a thought many are giving her worn shoes, she said they will go for charity but we will sell them on e-bay of course

Nice to have an "accomplice"! My wife would never do that.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
provenLoser
Board Regular
Member # 21637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for provenLoser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How are you going to know when she is throwing them out?

If she mentions throwing them out tell her she can get money for them on ebay and volunteer to set up the auction for her and then take the shoes and tell her you'll give her the money when they sell. Then a week or two later give her 5 bucks or something. She might just tell you to sell them and keep the money.

Posts: 47 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Update guys,my wife has just had her first pairs of shoes given to her by her friends, four pairs that look very interesting first pair is a leather pair of slingback heels in black, the second are a high heeled pair, third are cream sandals and the fourth are well worn trainers. I had to admire my wife she said the bag smelt like well worn sweaty shoes and she could not bare to lift the shoes out of the bag to show me. I cannot believe this, she told me will I smell them?
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stinkyfootguy
Member # 24677

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stinkyfootguy   Email stinkyfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell her You are doing an internet shoe repair course, and need shoes to practice on. OR tell her you cut them up and do leather crafts with them. There are leather crafting tools available, on the internet. of course you could buy some of those and save a few samples to show her you are on the level
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Yeah, keep a close eye on the dumpster.

LOL, probably the least intrusive advice to where you don't even have to bother to ask her anything.

Also the best way to go if you don't mind getting dirty [Wink]

If she catches you and asks what you're doing in the dumpster, make sure to say you were looking for "your own" trash bag and that there was an important bill you accidentally scrapped (and that you don't need her help in looking). Otherwise, if the coast is clear and she's nowhere to be found, swipe her shoes and head back for solitude.

It is legal too to take someone's garbage after it has been thrown out, so technically it isn't really "swiping" her shoes, but at least you know what to do now in case she comes out asking (on the oddest chance).

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."make sure to say you were looking for "your own" trash bag"...
Comment by Tyler D.

...or aluminum cans. [Laugh]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links