Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sniffing Madison's Ugg Encased Feet After Work

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sniffing Madison's Ugg Encased Feet After Work
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, so I am very, very excited here about what is set to happen on Wednesday. On Wednesday I have Madison coming over for a photo shoot and she had promised me that the next time she does a shoot that she's going to let me sniff her feet before we begin. The catch is, she will wear her shoes all day at work with no socks on and I will be the one that takes them off once she gets here. [Smile] She did something like this before with tennis shoes, but we were outside at a busy park, so I only got a quick whiff of those size 8 1/2 feet. This time I've asked her to wear her fuzzy boots (Uggs, or whatever brand she has). After shooting a photo shoot with Cierra where her feet were dripping moist after only 15 minutes in those shoes, I knew I wanted Madison to wear them for this.

This is Madison for those unfamilar:
http://www.solesofsilk.com/images/free_samples/fs-models/fs-madison/glass_table074.jpg

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, that sounds hot as hell. Hook us up with the pictures and the story, yeah?
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a lucky man!

amazing! [Smile] simply amazing. lol i bet they were nice.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man is it Wednesday yet? lol Can't wait to hear how it goes Patrick!

Lucky lucky you!!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
20Legend
Loyal Member
Member # 5492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 20Legend   Email 20Legend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my goodness. I love Uggs. I have a friend who wore Uggs for a month straight with no socks. I will never forget that smell for the rest of my life. I know someone who is going to have a great Wednesday. Enjoy!!

--------------------
Arches are my Kryptonite...

Posts: 50 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!! let the entisapation begin!
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's about 3 a.m. here and I've worked my ass off today getting this room redone (was replacing a bunch of furniture) so Madison can do the shoot in it. We're actually shooting Wu's Feeture set for the next month. Madison made that promise about sniffing her feet and I know she'll be sure to follow through.

Patrick

P.S. Her birthday is coming up too and she mentioned wanting to step in a birthday cake for a shoot too. I told her I'd get it if I can eat it off her feet. She told me to go buy the cake then. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait to see a sneak peek at the results! I'm sure you and your camera had a ton of fun, Patrick.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's ingenious!!! I know you're gonna have tons of fun with Madison's shapely feet! Maybe you could take some sniffing pics too. (Just a thought) I'm sure you gotta tripod for that. [Wink] Like I've always said, Patrick....

You've got THE BEST JOB in the World!!! [Bow Down]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Madison texted me and said she'd be calling me when she's on her way. This is how the conversation went:

Madison: Ok, so I'm meeting a friend to get her something like 6'ish, so I'll let you know when I'm on my way. Ok?

Me: Ok. Keep them boots on! LOL!

Madison: I am. They're not feeling so yummy inside anymore. LOL!

Me: Soaked, huh?

Madison: Yeah, that could be a good description.

Me: Nice! I might be a few sniffing those. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice one patrick! im excited for you.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Okay guys, she came, I sniffed and we did photos. And oh yeah, I ate cake off her feet too. LOL!

I have to say, her feet weren't soaken wet like Cierra's were after being in the fuzzy boots, but Madison's feet were SO warm and damp. They were very soft in my hands too, which I just love. She said her feet smelled bad, but I really thought they smelled like new shoes. Ever smell the inside of a new pair of shoes? It was kinda like that, but her feet smelled like that too.

As for the cake, I got her a small little cake because her birthday is coming up at the end of the month and she wanted to do a birthday cake theme. She asked for the camera in the middle of the shoot and stuck her toes in my mouth. Then she pressed her feet on my face and I totally got plastered in icing.

Patrick

http://www.solesofsilk.com/images/preview_shots/madison_cake01.jpg

http://www.solesofsilk.com/images/preview_shots/madison_cake02.jpg

(Sorry, no sniffing photos. I was too into smelling them and rubbing them to remember to take photos.)

--------------------
 -

phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice Patrick! Sounds like you got to kill 2 birds with 1 stone yesterday, haha! Got to smell those lovely feet that were in the boots all day and even get to suck her toes!

Congrats Patrick!!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Woot] KUDOS for Patrick!!!! [Cheers]

YOU THE MAN! [Cool]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links