Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » evolution!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: evolution!
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is not a new topic at all but when your experiences and tastes evolve is is very exciting and i just wanted to share that excitement with the foot fetish community.

ive been exploring my foot fetish with my current girl friend for about 2 half years now..i was a mere teenager when it started..shy and unsure of myself.

my first footjob was amazing..its all i ever dreamed of. to begin with i hated smelly feet and nothing other than a footjob would interest me.

now i am infacuated by all areas of the fetish...i absolutely love smelly feet! i cant wait for summer and to have stinky feet in my face, i love nylons and im even turned on just at the sight of shoes!

this is all everyday stuff for most you guys buti wanted to take time to reflect at how things evolve. feet are amazing and its so great when eventually your girlffriend realizes how powerfull they are!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."i cant wait for summer and to have stinky feet in my face,"...
Comment by lamp

Congrats. on coming around to smell, but if your girlfriend is willing, why wait until summer? [Confused]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
..."i cant wait for summer and to have stinky feet in my face,"...
Comment by lamp

Congrats. on coming around to smell, but if your girlfriend is willing, why wait until summer? [Confused]

_fjb_

exactly.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamp:
this is not a new topic at all but when your experiences and tastes evolve is is very exciting and i just wanted to share that excitement with the foot fetish community.

ive been exploring my foot fetish with my current girl friend for about 2 half years now..i was a mere teenager when it started..shy and unsure of myself.

my first footjob was amazing..its all i ever dreamed of. to begin with i hated smelly feet and nothing other than a footjob would interest me.

now i am infacuated by all areas of the fetish...i absolutely love smelly feet! i cant wait for summer and to have stinky feet in my face, i love nylons and im even turned on just at the sight of shoes!

this is all everyday stuff for most you guys buti wanted to take time to reflect at how things evolve. feet are amazing and its so great when eventually your girlffriend realizes how powerfull they are!

i'm happy for ya. I think for me, it's been the opposite. i've been feeling less and less comfortable with it as time's gone on.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamp:
to begin with i hated smelly feet and nothing other than a footjob would interest me.

now i am infacuated by all areas of the fetish...i absolutely love smelly feet!

same here! over time I evolved! I also like a lot of other things to do with feet too. I think I've evolved in all those areas too [Big Grin]

I just love feet [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links