Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » leather or plastic....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: leather or plastic....
sotiny
Board Regular
Member # 25607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sotiny   Email sotiny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry for all those who love smelly feet. my feet dont smell.
the only time i have ever really noticed my feet smelling is when i wear my DC trainers which are synthetic.
i have leather converse trainers too and they dont get smelly at all.
in fact, most of my shoe and boot collection are leather and pretty odourless.
so am i right in thinking that synthetic footwear is what really makes feet stinky?
it is in my case.
im ashamed to say, but i can wear socks for a week or more and still not pong!

Jen x

--------------------
small and sexy

Posts: 46 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have heard that synthetic materials do tend to make the feet sweat,Especially when encased. I guess its all in the genes, Like some blokes feet smell more than others. Personally my dont tend to all that much. But I put clean clothes on every day. But have a friend that after a few hours his feet chuck up. Rather off putting in my eyes. in a bloke ofcoarse lol
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it depends more on the person i think, some women have smellier feet than others. but the synthetic material makes more sweat.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you've worn shoes all day, be it leather or synthetic your feet will smell. Maybe your nose isn't very sensitive? Every person has their own scent of sweat and body no matter how modest. (the scent not the person [Tongue] ) Ask your boyfriend or somebody that loves your feet to smell them for you, they'll tell you. (I bet they smell lovely too [Wink] )

J.J.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it really has to do with the way each person sweats, some girls don't have smelly feet and some do

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once you put your cologne on, you can't smell it. You can't smell whether or not you have bad breath.

Also, much depends on body chemistry and how it reacts to the materials around you.

Just a couple of random notions.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its a characteristic that only women should have not men! lol.

i love smelly feet, and its hard to find ladies that do have smelly feet.

it is down to the material........ a few years back, my aunts friend was over from the states. She has the perfect feet (In my oppinion... meaty soles, wide, chubby toes and ULTRA stinky!!).

Anyways, i managed to get a whiff of her WELL WORN platform flip flops...... the smell was amazing and the toe prints were sensational....

it is the material and on the most part it is the person.... like the time i went for a personal service the lady had worn trainers with no socks all day!!!! and her feet didnt even smell. [Cry]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links