Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Colleen Lopez

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Colleen Lopez
charlie8086
Board Regular
Member # 4216

Icon 6 posted      Profile for charlie8086   Email charlie8086   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Colleen Lopez from one of the shopping networks put on one hell of a show the other day.Not a big fan of her face, but below the ankles she's got the goods.Lynn Murphy showed off her pretty piggies the day before that to get me very excited about the spring and summer shopping season.Though the hosts seem to show their feet less on the networks, when they do it makes it worth the wait.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh wow I love Lynn murphys feet
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Colleen Lopez has an amazing clip on youtube. Got no link, but its easily found. She's standing barefoot on carpet. And, to my genitals great delight, she has black polish!!!!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE LYN GREENE, OF FOOTSIETOOTSIE!!!
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus its like she is teasing us with that rug video. I mean she takes care of her toes so well even down to her sexy little tip toe-like walk that she does from carpet to carpet. Her feet and toes are way sexy in this video with her blood red polish.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukblksolescd
BANNED
Member # 29800

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukblksolescd   Author's Homepage   Email ukblksolescd       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm she does have cute toes and she knows what she is doing on that rug.... bloody foot tease!

--------------------
"you call that ticklin?? you betta tie those ankles and get some oil"

http://www.myspace.com/ukblksolescd

Posts: 30 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links