Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Disappointing Easter (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Disappointing Easter
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can usually count on Easter as the first Sunday when the sandals appear at church every year. Unfortunately this year with Easter being rather early in the spring it didn't happen this year. Only about 5 women in sandals - probably had something to do with getting SNOW this morning. There's always next year when Easter doesn't occur until April 12.

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Matrix
Loyal Member
Member # 20166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Matrix         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welp, ur goin to hell
Posts: 58 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe they realized that sandals aren't appropriate for church

i don't go to church but my parents told me that the priests hate when people dress like they are going to the beach

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats funny lol, im not so sure but i think its more to do with the snow, we had snow too |
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw an adorable pair of feet yesterday at church perfectly situated for my viewing. Her feet had everything I love in female feet. Kept her feet out of her shoes the entire service and I had great view of her toes, soles, arch and more in many different poses.

Not a religious experience but close.

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd perv everywhere else except Church... Not too religious and don't attend church but definately have great respect for the Lord [Smile]

(Having a hard-on in church [Laugh] ... That's going to HELL material [Laugh] )

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Church, malls, just out and about, anywhere in public it is sexy ladies showing off their lovely feet.

Not to brag, but it has been sandal, slides, wedges, flip-flops, and fresh pedicure weather for the last few weeks here in the desert southwest of Arizona. Shorts, tankies, skirts, and swimsuits...lovely!

So love this time of year...and actually, even in our "winters" you see the open toe shoes all the time on women here. Mmmm!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Church, malls, just out and about, anywhere in public it is sexy ladies showing off their lovely feet.

Not to brag, but it has been sandal, slides, wedges, flip-flops, and fresh pedicure weather for the last few weeks here in the desert southwest of Arizona. Shorts, tankies, skirts, and swimsuits...lovely!

So love this time of year...and actually, even in our "winters" you see the open toe shoes all the time on women here. Mmmm!

Regards,
2swift

To quote Homer Simpson "You su-didly-uck, Flanders"

Anyway, 2 swift, I have a job possibility in Florida and about the only thing I would really look forward to is year round sandal season. Not much of a hot weather kind of guy - but could learn to live with it for the view!

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably goin' to hell, too. Church is as good a place as any to get my lust on.

Be honest now, how many guys attend a wedding with more than a glimmer of hope that one of the bridesmaids will be available for the nailing?

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a religious guy(don't believe in god)and my wife isn't into it either(she does believe in god) so, we spent easter fucking, went out to dinner(steak).LOL

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a religious guy(don't believe in god)and my wife isn't into it either(she does believe in god) so, we spent easter fucking, went out to dinner(steak).LOL

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
maybe they realized that sandals aren't appropriate for church

i don't go to church but my parents told me that the priests hate when people dress like they are going to the beach

-- I go to a non-denominational church and sandals are acceptable- even on stage... but snow... TOTALLY WRONG... just like wearing white before a certain day. Women should just know these rules. They should just know! Lol
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by loveherfeettosmell:

I spent my Easter that way too... well, I went out for the steak dinner anyway..LOL Happy Easter to YOU loveherfeettosmell.

Oh and moman...all you had to do was come to Wu's Easter Sunday and you would've found a nice Easter surprise -- go hunt down my Easter post from perfectpeds. Maybe it will brighten things up a bit.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
restaurants are open on easter?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
restaurants are open on easter?

Yeap. so does open toe shoes.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links