Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » is it still a fetish if you dont like smelly feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: is it still a fetish if you dont like smelly feet?
moneyman
Loyal Member
Member # 17336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moneyman   Email moneyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was on a dating site forum and a guy said that a true foot fetish is 75%smell, 25%look. Thats probably fairly accurate for me personally. He said that if you don't like the smell its not a true foot fetish. Do you all agree or disagree with his statements?

--------------------
"If you're not comfortable with your fetish how do you expect a woman to be"

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im more like %75 visual %20 touch 5% smell
Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moneyman
Loyal Member
Member # 17336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moneyman   Email moneyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know d-wreck, after giving it some thought i'd say I'm 50% smell, 25% touch, 25% visual. I have had very beautiful feet that I have kissed and licked etc. but if they didn't have that smell I crave it didn't do much for me. Thats how I realized just how important the smell had to be to really get me going [Jerkoff] [Cool]

--------------------

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can't speak for myself.. but this much i know.. you can have a huge fetish and it won't fit someone else's definiton of a fetish. some guys don't want any smell. heck.. some it's all purely visual!!!!!!!

for me.. smell is a small part (mainly because i'm so picky in that arena). visual tends to be the biggest part of male fetish... no matter what the fetish is! olfactory aspects aren't high on male fetish interets. so, wonder where this guy got his info from.

when you look at all the fetishes a guy can have.. most don't involve the sense of smell.. and a poll a whiles back shows that enough guys here don't care about smelly feet to show that smell isn't the most important deal (if it was.. there'd be a much hotter market on ebay for used shoes.. used hose..)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A foot fetish isn't defined by what someone likes about feet. Someone with a true foot fetish absolutely must have feet present in order to have sexual gratification. I don't think that many of us here (who regularly post) fall into this category.

Additionally, I don't think that someone who doesn't like the smell of feet has any less of a passion for feet than someone who does like smelly feet.

As for the ratios, it depends on the individual. I'm closest to the 50:25:25 statistic in the previous post.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my point exactly wing-washer(only said much better by you).

by the classic defition.. i don't have a fetish.. just an acute interest [Wink]

RPM

(interestingly enough.. if given a choice.. i'd like to see my wife in heels first, then hosed peds, then bare peds....we're all different)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not into the foot odor thing, either!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's all visual for me

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's 100% of every thing for me boyz!!! WOWIE ZOWIE I love a pair of beautiful shapely, good smelling, wrinkly feet! [Big Grin] They have to be on a sexy woman though boyz [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe, adhering to your statistics moneyman, a footman who likes smelly feet has a foot fetish four times as strong as a man who isn't into feet smell [Big Grin]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moneyman
Loyal Member
Member # 17336

Thats an interesting way of looking at it A&F_FootDude_05, maybe it can just be stated that some peoples fetish intensity is greater than others.

--------------------

CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a pretty LARGE foot fetish and I'm not in smelly feet! All depends I suppose...

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliasnameTO
Loyal Member
Member # 29734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliasnameTO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am convinced that mine's a fetish, and I don't care for smell at all. If you get off to feet, it's a fetish. Mine's all look and touch, and I've got no problem coming here and feeling completely normal.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with RPM & Wing-Washer (and Shakespeare): "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". The term "foot-fetish" is self-defining; there is simply something about feet that is powerfully sexually attractive to an individual. The attributes(s) that are alluring from one individual to the next, the feet are the common thread.

Smelly feet are a complete turn-off to me. Nevertheless, you can ask any woman with whom I've been intimate, though their appraisals of my bedroom performance may vary (ranging from magnificent to god-like, I'm sure), they would all say that, "Oh boy! He really likes feet!"

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
middleman9
Loyal Member
Member # 13541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for middleman9   Email middleman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am almost 100% looking. No smelling....
Posts: 55 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links