Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » which foot model has the best wrinkles? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: which foot model has the best wrinkles?
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer deep intense wrinkles I think lexi from lexisfootfetish has the best wrinkles.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geal
Board Regular
Member # 20230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geal   Email Geal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right off the bat I would say, Mommie Dearest, Brandi of Brandi4U, and Lexi of Lexisfootfetish.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lexi. on another note i just watched a video of her giving a footjob for the first time and wow....wow.

seriously... wow [Blush]

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snakebyte
Board Regular
Member # 24022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snakebyte   Email snakebyte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She does have great feet, I would love to see her give a foot job. Never seen her do that... Would rather get one, but would settle for a clip [Smile]
Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When it comes to wrinkles, I usually think of Eva (Gates-of-Eva.com) she's so gorgeous, too!

I'm worried that her site is closed... [Cry]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow brandi has great legs.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say a great deal of the models on FM Concepts like the legendary Cory Lane, Chantel Osmond, Candice Michelle aka Mackenzie Montgomery

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which of the aforementioned models has the most under-the-chair shots?

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seattlesoleman
Elite Trooper
Member # 8598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seattlesoleman   Author's Homepage   Email seattlesoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
non pro, adrienne (my ex) she is on the front page of my group, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/solesoncam2

but kim from kimskastle, lexi and all the feetfair girls rock

seriously, a fj vid of lexi?? what??

Posts: 262 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ljjnico:
I'd say a great deal of the models on FM Concepts like the legendary Cory Lane, Chantel Osmond, Candice Michelle aka Mackenzie Montgomery

Love Candice's feet.

Yes seriously a lexi fj vid! I can pm you the link where I found it if you want [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

[Violent] sorry about the huge obnoxious avatar guys, I chose a completely different link with a much smaller pic... hope it gets fixed soon [Confused]

--------------------

stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

I owe everyone an apology the I was talking about lexi lapetina of eroticneighbor... oh and the avatar has been fixed... talk about your embarrasing posts! someone delete them for me! lol [Thud]

back to the topic though i think lexi (of lexisfootfetish) has great wrinkles but i love her arches... [Drool]

--------------------

maddsole
Board Regular
Member # 19405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maddsole   Email maddsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow to be lovers of the wrinkles it seems alot of people have forgotten about the best out there. feetnsole models!!! i hav e seen about 100 of them and they are amazing especially kristal morse, Jessica Bartlet, jennifer Hoffman jackie hill Kortni wells. You guys dont understand what you hav e been missing i swear to you all these are the best in wrinkles trust me. I dont know why feetnsole is holding on and not posting. You can aim them. the screen name is feetnsole. or on yahoo fnsvideo

www.youtube.com/feetnsole

--------------------
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2947652800067324923gfDKfr

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

wow amazing!
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite wrinkles are of this real life blonde college-aged lookin girl from EveryDayFeet (size 8.5 feet).

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links