Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » how many females belong to this forum???? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: how many females belong to this forum????
letmelickthem
Board Regular
Member # 29855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for letmelickthem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i very curious about how many females actually belong to this forum/website, there doesn't seem to be enough ladies in foot fetish forums... let your voice be heard girls...thanks
Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I let myself be heard any more than I am -- I might be asked to "be quiet!" LOL

So here's a lady member say hello and trust me... I get into the chats plenty!

Let's see how many others are here -- I'd like to know myself!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am here. Not bad! lol For the most part its been entertaining.
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and then there were 2! LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I dont think there are too many. I think after the initial shock of a few things, its all very harmless and fun.

The stories and questions I have come to find are my favorite!

And - I love to compare myself to others now.

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
letmelickthem
Board Regular
Member # 29855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for letmelickthem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey we got two so far!!!! this is one of the reasons why i don't really participate in these forums because it is guys talking to guys about feet, i want to talk to a lady not some dude, haha
Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rxs25
Board Regular
Member # 13999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rxs25   Email rxs25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rofl copy that one bro
Posts: 44 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Pants
Board Regular
Member # 29842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Pants   Email Fat Pants   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm female =) lol

[ March 26, 2008, 12:11 PM: Message edited by: Fat Pants ]

Posts: 12 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sotiny
Board Regular
Member # 25607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sotiny   Email sotiny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im female too.
being lurking for a while.
i havnt made a lot of posts but find the forum very interesting.
im in the uk. seems a lot of you are not.
that doesnt matter as its cool to find a foot forum at all.

jen xx

--------------------
small and sexy

Posts: 46 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to the 'lurkers'.. glad you posted! and to the newbies. welcome!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am female as afew of u know me but lots still dont, hellow to the other girlies too
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
i love foot worship
Board Regular
Member # 29129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for i love foot worship     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm a newbie, but i really like it here! you guys aren't shy which is really why i enjoy posting my pictures here.

and hello to the other ladies here as well.

Posts: 36 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

WOW who knew we had so many lovely ladies "lurking" about. OK letmelickthem... you started this post because you wanted to talk to the ladies... what is it you want to talk to us about? Perhaps we'll have something interesting to say?

--------------------

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what brings you ladies here?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Hi MIghtyMike - for me I was brought here by a guy I had met and was dating. He actualy set me up here and then because of him my interest grew and I wanted to post pics -- he was loving it and so it was exciting and new for me as well.

And now - I stay because I'm still interesed, I love the enouragement, support and compliments that members so generously offer.

It does a girl good to feel appreciated and made special - even if it's anonymous.

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links