Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Parminder Nagra

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Parminder Nagra
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been complimenting her on the forum for a while. A scene from Bend It Like Beckham is now available on YouTube -- and if you've never seen it, this will show you exactly what I've been talking about. [Smile]

With that smooth skin and those plump, cute toes (especially the big ones), Parminder is definitely in my top 5. Of course, she's also very beautiful, and seems to have a nice personality. She's the kind of woman I'd marry.

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marry? I'd commit mass murder just to smell her nylons. That chick is the Bugatti of women.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehe! i would love to see her in sweaty tan high gloss nylons after a long hard summers day! OHHH the pleasure.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely some sexy peds on this young lady. She also stars in ER but not sure if she shows them off on there.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow very nice feet. Thanks for the link

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Definitely some sexy peds on this young lady. She also stars in ER but not sure if she shows them off on there.

Not very often, no. I personally only remember a couple of bed scenes -- one of which featured a very nice close-up while she's writing a letter.

Doesn't really bother me because I have the Bend It scene recorded. [Smile] It's been in many a fantasy...

quote:
Originally posted by cabal:
This is my fav pic of her,just look at those toenails!

Thanks for the link. This is my favourite. Almost looks like she's looking down and admiring how beautiful her feet are -- though I know that's probably not the case [Wink] .

[ March 29, 2008, 06:38 PM: Message edited by: Uno1 ]

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TommyGavin
Board Regular
Member # 26059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TommyGavin   Email TommyGavin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reinforcedheelstoes:
Marry? I'd commit mass murder just to smell her nylons. That chick is the Bugatti of women.

Heck I would eat her toe nails. Well not really just laughing from another thread.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links