Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ever get the luxury of seeing her feet before u meet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ever get the luxury of seeing her feet before u meet?
moneyman
Loyal Member
Member # 17336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moneyman   Email moneyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been having some good success with women lately online that I meet. The last 2 that I have talked to frequently have sent me pics of their feet and were very open and cool about my fetish! I look at this as such a luxury because I already know beforehand that they wont disappoint me in that department and its already been talked about. Any others enjoy knowing what your getting or do you like the element of surprise?

--------------------
"If you're not comfortable with your fetish how do you expect a woman to be"

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had a few girls I've chatted with online over the last several years who have sent me pics of their feet. The only problem is I've never met any of them face to face.

There is a certain degree of anticipation of not knowing what a girl's feet look like and finding out for yourself though. Yeah, you do risk the chance of being disappointed but I find it a little bit of a thrill nonetheless.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met my girlfriend at work; we worked in the same office together. And yes, I did get to see her feet before we dated. She used to take her shoes off at her desk, a lot!
Sorry if this isn't quite the same as what you're talking about!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moneyman
Loyal Member
Member # 17336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moneyman   Email moneyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Dougie, my example i gave was just one scenario, and I'm curious to hear from others, thanks for sharing!

--------------------
"If you're not comfortable with your fetish how do you expect a woman to be"

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On-line never worked for me to this end - have to meet them to see them - have to like them to have anything meaningful! I ask for enuf pics over e-mail for my site - I don't do that to civilians.

I once met a woman on-line and we met at a hip club, behind her and in eye shot was this sexy latina dressed to the nines, awesome hands, elegant you know. Anyway on our second drink with this woman and I am still catching eyes with the latina - I smell something horrid - no, that can't be her feet? Maybe the waitress forgot to wash her apron, something - so she is boring me with her lawyer talk and as we settle the check - I asked her to pay since she brought up billable hours or some shit - she reaches down to affix her strap on her heels - WHAT? - it was her. So we walk out - I pretend to wait for the valet and as she drives off I went back into the bar for the sexy latina!

Best non-on-line story I have that involved feet.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same here. A work thing but I did see the feet first as she happen to have her shoes off when the shift was ending

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links