Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The limit between BIG and small (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The limit between BIG and small
uruguayo
Board Regular
Member # 10204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for uruguayo   Email uruguayo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi! I have this question from long time ago, but I really couldn`t find the answer by my own. The question is simple: "How many centimeters make a foot BIG or small? I would like you to give me your opinions about this subject, both for men and women. In my own opinion i believe the "BIG LIMIT" For Women is 25 cm(it means than a foot of more than 25 cm. is considered for me as BIG). and thats exactly the "small limit" for Men.(Less than 25 cm. is small). Please give me your opinion in CM, because in my country, we use a different measure for feet, and if you say, for example: "a size 8 is the limit for BIG feet" I really donīt know what you are talking about!!jeje.
(eXCUSE ME if I wrote something in a wrong way, the thing is I speak spanish)

Posts: 28 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I like big feet; more to hold, in your hands! Of course, they should be proportioned well with the girl's body.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's subjective. Depends on what you consider big.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found information showing that the average size of a woman's foot in the United States is about 9.5 inches, or 24.13 centimeters. Most websites I have seen offering photographs of large female feet use women who have feet at least size 10 in US women's shoe size. This is 10.31 inches, or 26.19 centimeters. For me, personally, the size of a woman's beautiful foot is not very important. I have seen beautiful female feet from 22 centimeters to 28 centimeters in length.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think in sizes rahher than actual measurement, but I can see the advantage of measurement as 20cm is the same in the US as the UK where as a size 5 varies.

I'll have to get a tape measure and do some research [Smile]

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Terri:
I think in sizes rahher than actual measurement, but I can see the advantage of measurement as 20cm is the same in the US as the UK where as a size 5 varies.

I'll have to get a tape measure and do some research [Smile]

"Excuse me, ma'am, may I measure your feet? I'm doing some research on the size of women's feet." [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sotiny
Board Regular
Member # 25607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sotiny   Email sotiny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just measured my feet which are very small...

from big toe to heel (the longest measurement of my foot) i measure just under 21 cm.

jen x

--------------------
small and sexy

Posts: 46 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sotiny:
i just measured my feet which are very small...

from big toe to heel (the longest measurement of my foot) i measure just under 21 cm.

jen x

Wow! Those are small feet! That equates to smaller than a woman's size 5 U.S., smaller than a woman's size 2 1/2 U.K., and smaller than European size 35, although not by too much.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss DerbyFeet
Board Regular
Member # 29300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss DerbyFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah my feet are small too. I measured at about 22cm. i wear a size 6 US. (some of my shoes are 5.5)

i like that my feet are small b/c my boyfriend can fit my heel in his mouth perfectly which drives me crazy.

Posts: 22 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sotiny
Board Regular
Member # 25607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sotiny   Email sotiny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes,
i am smaller than a uk 2.
it's always been a major problem for me finding shoes to fit.
and probably why i'm on here and have such a thing about my feet!
shame most of you seem to like bigger ones :-)
Jen x

--------------------
small and sexy

Posts: 46 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like the fact that i can put my girlfriends entire heel in my mouth perfectly which drives ME crazy!!! i love you...
Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK - anyone want to convert for me? LOL

I measured my feet and they are approximatley 9.5 inches and I usually wear a 7 or 7-1/2 shoe. So what would that make me in cm's?

Another question might also be does have a 7 to 7-1/2 size make you just AVERAGE? Seems like I've read that alot of guys like really petite or larger feet.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
9.5 inch is 24.13 cm... as per google.

Before I met my wife, i loved small feet. i mean.. was crazy about it. neve got to date a gal with small feet though, but massaged plenty.

by small. i'm talking in the neighborhood of Sortiny and Derbyfeet. Those gals always had issues finding heels. but i loved it!!!!!

my wife jokes about how tiny those feet are and how unusual to her they are (though common for me to find).....<another interesting topic.. diff between suburbs and urban area.. my wife comes from an urban setting and larger feet to her is the norm.. i'm suburban and smaller feet is the norm.... wonder if that applies elswhere too>

but. now with my wife.. i've aclimated to larger sized foot. she's a US 9.5 (she's too ticklish to let me actually measure her feet in inches or centimeters)

now, the difference is irrelevant to me. it's more about proportion and symetry for me.

as for what is average.. back in the day (a little before my time) US 7 was considered average.. i hear now its at US8 tipping closer to US8.5.

my wife has great difficulties finding her size for two reasons. 1-either they don't make enough and they sell out fast or 2- they don't carry 9.5 it's eiher 9 or 10.

same with my friends who are US 6 and 5.5. either they sell out fast or don't carry.

thanks to the web, it's a bit easier now though.

RPM

p.s. i am one who prefers 'average' instead of either extremes. but... can appreciate the full spectrum!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like big girl feet as long as they aren't to the point of being bent or bunioned like a man's big feet
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:

Another question might also be does have a 7 to 7-1/2 size make you just AVERAGE? Seems like I've read that alot of guys like really petite or larger feet.

I consider U.S. size 7 to 7 1/2 to be the larger end of the "small" scale, if that makes any sense.

My preference in women's feet are smaller to "average" size - anywhere from U.S. size 5 to 7 1/2 or 8.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links