Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » WFL Sexiest Celeb Feet...Sweet16

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WFL Sexiest Celeb Feet...Sweet16
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry guys I don't know why I couldn't get this to work 1st time around.

Poll Information
This poll contains 8 question(s). 20 user(s) have voted.
Voting stopped at board time.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National's got some competition!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
National's got some competition!

No I don't think so my friend.National is in a class by himself.When you consider the time and effort he takes to post standings and pictures as well as scheduling, that takes a lot of organization and patience, 2 things I haven't got. I enjoy voting in his weekly posts.I think it's the least one can do after the amount of effort that is put into it...besides it's fun. Just want to say thanks for all those who have voted in my March Madness Poll to date.Sweet 16 goes to Apr.1. Some good matchups in this round.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cant believe Fran is losing so bad, do u guys remember the episode of the nanny when she is stuck in the elevator and rubbing her pantyhosed feet all over whats his names face!!! awesome!!
Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links