Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Evolution of a SICK FVCK w/Foot Fetish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Evolution of a SICK FVCK w/Foot Fetish
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1st this deranged weirdo is caught video taping women in a library through a hidden camera shoe box years ago. They only fined him and did not put him in jail.

Then years later, he lets his fetish take hold once again as he abuses his hosting role with a foreign exchange student who has come to America to learn about our values. Why can't some of these damned foot fetishists just keep their values to themselves?

This is ridiculous and this guy is truly a sick fvck!!! I'm begging some of you (who are kinda innocent now) to please not deteriorate like this guy did! He let his fetish urges get more and more perverted over the years til it went wayyy too far IMO! Here is the article text below:

"Teacher videotaped woman's feet in '99
Man charged with improper behavior with teenage student

By JACQUI SEIBEL
Posted: March 5, 2008

Waukesha - A substitute teacher charged last month with engaging in inappropriate behavior with a foreign exchange student he was hosting, including the unwelcome rubbing of her feet, was convicted in a previous court case in which he videotaped a woman's feet in a public library, according to court and police reports.

Larry C. Wallenslager, 50, pleaded guilty and was convicted in 1999 of disorderly conduct, a criminal misdemeanor, according to court records.

In that case, a woman called police because she believed Wallenslager was videotaping her at the Brookfield Public Library, 1900 N. Calhoun Road, a complaint says.

According to a Waukesha police report, officers from Waukesha and Brookfield searched Wallenslager's home June 29, 1999, and found "a large number" of videotapes of women's feet and other material associated with a foot fetish.

Wallenslager had a video camera in a homemade box while at the Brookfield library.

Wallenslager told police that he would pay the fine if it would help him stop the urge he has to videotape women's feet.

He paid a fine and court costs of $207 and was ordered to forfeit his video camera, court records say.

In the latest case, Wallenslager was charged Feb. 27 with disorderly conduct for allegedly acting inappropriately and making sexual comments toward the teenager he was hosting.

The girl, 17, who told investigators that he made her uncomfortable, was removed from the home in December, according to a criminal complaint.

Wallenslager is accused of rubbing the student's feet within a week of her arrival in the country. She did not know how to stop him, the complaint says. She would enter her bedroom and discover him standing in the dark, and he would tell her that he was waiting for her so that he would rub her back until she fell asleep, according to the complaint.

The complaint says he asked the girl if she ever had sex, whether she would feel weird taking her clothes off in front of her boyfriend and what she would do if her host father raped her.

He told her that it would be OK if he saw her naked because he had seen a previous female foreign exchange student naked, the complaint says.

He told the girl that he could lock her in the basement and withhold food as a way of controlling her, and he frightened her in October when he briefly locked her in a closet, the complaint says.

Wallenslager told investigators that he was trying to relieve the girl's stress and feelings of homesickness, and that he mentioned sexual relations out of concern over the spread of AIDS, the complaint says.

He denied rubbing the girl's feet or back for sexual gratification, according to the complaint.

Jack Bothwell, the Waukesha School District's executive director of human resources, said Wallenslager had been employed as a general substitute teacher for the district since 2000, generally working in the middle and high schools.

His last day of employment was Dec. 12, 2007, and he had worked 60 days since the start of the school year."

source: http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=725161

perhaps best to stop now for some of you out there...

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Darn I'll have to get rid of that video camera of mine !!
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If there were no stories like this, then what would the mulb crew (the goofs who always say "makes us look bad")use to blame for their own inability to get women?

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
what would the mulb crew (the goofs who always say "makes us look bad")use to blame for their own inability to get women?

Those guys would probably eventually become like this guy due to their inability to fit in and jaded beliefs that unsolicited foot fetish behaviors are increasingly tolerable by normal people.
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poor kid and what a nutjob. I'm guessing since he was hosting a foreign student that she would be unable to get outside help. When some guys get to middle age for some reason they think that they can try to manipulate young girls/women to do their bidding without any retaliation.

I've got dudes like that who come into the coffee shop will flirt and stare at college girls and younger until they are so uncomfortable that they will leave and not come back. Fucktards like that just need a good beat down IMO.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. What a nut! Hope they throw the book at him.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 474 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice big kick in the dink will cure him off all desires he has for feet!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some bloke do take things way to far tho, there r loadsa normal guys out there but sometimes guys r too freaky.

i know a guy who is so touchy feely with me i stopped talkin to him, every1 likes a cuddle but wen some1 constantly is all over u its slimy and makes u get put off as a girl, i actually avoid him no as i dont like it

Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah we have to channel our urges and not let them get ahold of us like this poor sap.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like I said before, we need some self control people!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
every time i read stories like this, i worry i'm gonna end up like this. [Cry]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A tree, nails through the testicles, honey and some fire ants. If he enjoys that then there is no torture I can think of. Truth is that what is alarming is that the girl suffered through this for months before she finally got out of the situation. No one noticed that she may have been acting different.

I'm not going to lie, if there was a pretty foreign exchange student in my house, I would look. Of course I am a lot younger than the dude here so they are a hint closer to my age, but it would still make my stomach turn at the thought of trying to seduce one of these girls. Hell I'm getting tot he point of if she is not at least 21 I may admire but want nothing more than that. And anything under 18, not just no, but hell no. And not just hell no, but hell the fvck no.

Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Matrix
Loyal Member
Member # 20166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Matrix         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Xero:
anything under 18, not just no, but hell no. And not just hell no, but hell the fvck no.

amen
Posts: 58 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i will never understand how some people think they wont get in trouble for this stuff and publicly humiliated.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links