Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » she says best physical feature "my feet"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: she says best physical feature "my feet"
moneyman
Loyal Member
Member # 17336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moneyman   Email moneyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I stumbled upon this UK female singer on youtube and thought she sounded really good. I checked out her myspace to learn more about her. Well to my surprise as I was scrolling down a survey of things she filled out it ask best physical feature and she said "my feet"! Since she is 27 it lead me to believe she gets alot of compliments on her feet or she may have been with a foot guy. Regardless, if a girl states something like this its an immediate turn on for me, thinking she would appreciate a guy with a foot fetish. Just thought I'd share my thoughts on this. What are others thoughts on this?

--------------------
"If you're not comfortable with your fetish how do you expect a woman to be"

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not something i've seen very often, most girls i've met (with a couple exceptions) said they thought their feet were ugly.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moneyman
Loyal Member
Member # 17336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moneyman   Email moneyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RJ82, how did you react if they did think their feet were a good feature?

--------------------

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by moneyman:
Since she is 27 it lead me to believe she gets alot of compliments on her feet or she may have been with a foot guy. Regardless, if a girl states something like this its an immediate turn on for me, thinking she would appreciate a guy with a foot fetish.

I would say that either reason is possible.

There are girls who have gotten many compliments on their feet and deem that their best physical feature because of it.

It's also possible that the reason may be because she's either with a foot guy or was with a foot guy in the past. Such might be the case with a female friend that I grew up with who lived in my neighborhood. I began massaging her feet at a young age. We're a little over a year apart in age so I began massaging her feet when I was around 10-11 years old and she was 9-10. Because we were pretty close back then and used to hang out quite a bit, she ended up being the first girl whose toes I ever sucked and the first girl I received a footjob from later on when we were both in our teens. I recall her saying to various people throughout the years that she thought her best physical feature was her feet. Although I never asked why she thought that, I kind of think that me being turned on by her feet might have had something to do with it. Then again, maybe it was a coincidence. However, I never really heard anyone compliment her feet but maybe it just happened when I wasn't around her.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footvasian
Major Player
Member # 29721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footvasian   Email Footvasian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you don't mind a woman's perspective but I was on a dating website for a while and I did list my feet as my best feature and even posted a pic of them. I had never previously been with anyone with a true FF but I do believe I have beautiful feet.

I actually met the current man I'm seeing via that dating website and he is a wrinkled soles lover. I think he was hopefully optimistic to find a woman that he is attracted to and with commonalities that would actually list feet as her best feature from that site. I've been doing some research to see what your world is all about and I'm fascinated and intrigued that there are so many of you out there. I have 3 threads out there so please be the judge and let me know if I did the FF world justice by joining. [Wink]

Thanks for listening...

Posts: 157 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Moneyman, Fergie feels the same way that the singer does - Fergie's favorite body part is her feet!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was a member of Match.com for a while, and searched there for dating, and occasionally a woman would list their best feature their feet. But, what always pissed me off was they never put a picture of their feet in their profile. If you think your best feature is your feet, then show them off!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moneyman
Loyal Member
Member # 17336

A&F_FootDude_05, thats cool! The only celebrity that sticks out to me that has said her best physical feature was her feet was Halle Berry. She was on Jay Leno one night and Jay read it from a magazine and ask her about it. I immediately thought how lucky her past boyfriends were!

Fate111, interesting story and wouldn't it be cool to think that you "created" the mindset of a girl at a young age to look at her feet as a sexually appealing feature.

Footvasian, thanks for a female perspective! I don't blame you for listing that as your best feature, I've seen pics of your feet and they are incredible!!

[ April 02, 2008, 10:16 AM: Message edited by: moneyman ]

--------------------

scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it when a girl says things like that, but the thing is, not everyone likes the same thing as far as feet are concerned.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by moneyman:
RJ82, how did you react if they did think their feet were a good feature?

i told them i'd have to agree with them [Big Grin] in fact a girl i used to work with i told that i thought she had some of the cutest feet i'd seen. she said "ooooh thank you [Wink] " and to this day if i see her, which isn't often, i'll make a comment. i saw her not long ago and she had on flip flops, and omg her feet looked so fuckin' sexy [Drool] i said "you look good as always, as do they" and she again thanked me, and then i made a comment about the color of polish. so she knows i like feet and i'm thinking there could be a chance for some foot action if i'm lucky enough.

(sorry about the longwinded reply)

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea i remember the Halle Berry clip from "The View" on you tube!!! The only thing is that alot of females with drop dead sexy feet DONT think so or dont think about it!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so um, who is this UK singer, and whats her myspace?

Also Solelvr2009 do you have a link to this halle berry clip from the view cuz i cant find it.

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moneyman
Loyal Member
Member # 17336

climax, the UK singers name is Hannah Finn and thats how I looked her up on myspace, just do a search of her name.

--------------------

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
honestly if i saw or met a girl that claimed her best feature was her feet, i would think she was pretty insecure or even felt ugly about the rest of her appearance

feet seem to be more subjective than any other body part, an ugly foot to one person is a beautiful foot to another person but if one person has very nice teeth and smile for example, most would agree that their smile is nice, a smile is no where near as subjective as feet

straight white teeth are attractive to everybody, but evolution toe is attractive to some people and not attractive to others

no girl would claim feet are her best physical feature unless that's the body part that gets the most compliments, i think halle berry was being modest

maybe it's just me but i would feel pretty sad if i felt that was my best physical feature

[ April 05, 2008, 11:36 PM: Message edited by: Mighty Mike ]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links