Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Would you buy used socks online?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Would you buy used socks online?
nibbleme
Board Regular
Member # 20839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nibbleme   Email nibbleme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am actually considering selling mine, but I am unsure whether there's actually a market. I love posing for pics, and I love the idea of someone being turned on by my feet. I thought, hey, why not get money while I'm getting wet? Problem is, I just don't know where to start. Any suggestions?

-nibbleme (Flicker's girl)

Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ebay, or through your website if you have one. there's definitely a market for it [Smile]

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would NEVER buy used clothing but there seems to be plenty of guys that would [Confused]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nibbleme
Board Regular
Member # 20839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nibbleme   Email nibbleme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
actually, I've checked it out, and eBay prohibits the sale of unwashed clothing. I guess I'll have to try making a website.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
search "well worn" on ebay thats kinda code for used clothing its definitely allowed

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nibbleme, double check with ebay.. used hose are sold often there (co-worker i used to work with bought used hosed online from ebay all the time)

i know there is a market for it.. although i'm not one who buys used stuff online (my wife supplies me with all the used hose i'd ever want;) )

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cqc6
Major Player
Member # 22710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cqc6   Email cqc6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey,

www.ebanned.net

Sell there!

AWESOME SITE! ADULT EBAY!

Posts: 162 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would buy used socks on line once i get an address that is safe to send private things to. [Wink]

hopefully it will be some time this year.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sell womens shoes and worn socks from two of my friends, now my wife's friends also sell their worn items but only shoes that they have worn forever and they do not know the reason they are going to be used for.

My experience in purchasing worn items in the past is trust nobody online I have had so many fakes that it stirred me into a small campaign to find trust and reliable contacts and now I have two solid contacts that I have met in person this is why I am never going to trust anyone else online again.

I had in my experiences men wearing women's shoes and stinking them up and then getting a woman to pose with the shoes she claim she wore but infact were worn my some guy with hairy legs. One woman used to cover her insoles with some chemical spray which enhanced the smell of her brand new shoes, I never buy of anyone now unless I know who they are and I only sell genuine items from 'real women' because I understand and sympathise with guys who like me have been cheated before.

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would but used(stinky) nylons or pantyhose on line,but only if discretion were assured.I wouldn't buy socks though,just think I might be getting ripped off and being sold socks that were worn by a guy. Has anyone ever bought from ebanned?
Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nibbleme
Board Regular
Member # 20839

Gosh, it never even occured to me that people would cheat guys like that! I guess I'm a bit naive. I absolutely would never falsely advertise like that... terrible for business anyway, isn't it? I will check out ebanned, thanks so much for the link!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links