Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » She tells me she has bunions !!!!???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: She tells me she has bunions !!!!???
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm chatiing with this girl for a few months now on msn (she's from another city). It seems to be going ok. I told her some time ago I'm a foot guy and she is ok with that. Anyway tonight she confesses to me that she has bunions on her feet. I think to myself wtf !!!

Saying that to a foot guy is like saying she has warts on her breast to a breast guy !!!

I mean is that a turn off or what?

[ April 03, 2008, 05:48 AM: Message edited by: ozboy ]

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do a little research on bunion removal and offer her some tips and pointers. Who knows, maybe she'll meet with you in the future and give you a special thank you. (after the bunions are gone of course).

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Secret]

Some women's feet are still gorgeous, even with the bunions. Think of leggy pauline for example, she's got them but her feet are absolutely hot!

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go with J.J here.. as much a turn off as it may be, telling her what to do to remove them sends the message that you're so into feet that if it's not perfect, you can't see past that and see her other great qualities. women are more relational.

and like J.J points out, some gals look great with bunions...just look at the example he gave.

that research can come in handy later if you're both in a serious relationship and after much communication, she's thinking that way.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bunion removal is very painful and debilitating.
Unless a lady has severe hammer toe, I'm really not at all concearned about bunions.
Get over it; besides, I doubt that you'll get within 100 miles of her feet or bunions. [Bump]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Before judging, why don't you look at them; ask her to send you a photo.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes get a photo hun, and dont freak out so much nobody is perfect right, as long as her feet r looked after i dont think it will look that bad x
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moneyman
Loyal Member
Member # 17336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moneyman   Email moneyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
U know I had an ex girlfriend a while back that had a bunion on one foot but she had high arches and tan feet and I never really thought much of it. Her feet happened to be some of the best feet I have ever smelled. I guess it depends how severe it is or if its suttle, and if other things about her feet out weigh it like in my ex girlfriends case.

--------------------
"If you're not comfortable with your fetish how do you expect a woman to be"

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know i'm going to sound like a dummy, but what exactly is a bunion? and like other said get a photo bro, see what they look like you just never know.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think a woman having bunions on her feet is necessarily a bad thing. I know a few women who have them and it has never been a deal breaker for me.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Usually does take a lot from the feet. Examples being Jennifer Love Hewitt and Shannon Elizabeth.... Although Shannon's are still pretty nice.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys thanks for your mature and useful comments.

I guess where I'm coming is that I'm obviously willing to accept other flaws and imperfections but the feet gotta be right !!

My other concern is that most of you guys are into the 'static' aspect of feet which dont really require movement i.e just smelling or sucking etc. I however dont care so much for the static but I'm into the 'dynamic' i.e toe dexterity and hence my concern is in her ability to function 'dynamically' with bunions.

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J.J.:
[Secret]

Some women's feet are still gorgeous, even with the bunions. Think of leggy pauline for example, she's got them but her feet are absolutely hot!

I have to agree with Brother J.J. I like any thing that gives Feet "character"... bunions included.

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links