Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » big toe or 2nd toe (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: big toe or 2nd toe
Mulholland Man
Major Player
Member # 1491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mulholland Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all

What do you think about the 2nd toe being taller than the big toe? Do you think it is a turn off or do you think it does not matter?

Get back to me please.

--------------------
"You only lie to two people in your life, your girlfriend and the police." - Jack Nicholson

Posts: 218 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad you asked this question Mulholland as it is a topic I rarely get to discuss. I like toes that have that "stairstep" look meaning the big toe is the biggest and down from there. I have seen very nice feet that have a longer second toe but I just can't seem to get excited about that look. I guess one of the reasons I was so eager to respnd here is that I see more feet with longer second toes (on foot fetish websites) than I do the other, therefore, most feet I see on the internet do nothing for me. I think Devonne from "sweet petite feet" has about the most stunning toes around!
Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's certainly nto a turn off Mulholland man - I can like feet with a longer or second shorter toe. Sometimes a longer 2nd toe seems more exotic to me!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings... Just joined the forum. Looking forward to contributing and sharing. I like when the second Toe is either just as long or longer than the big Toe, but NOT shorter. Unlike Brother Second Timer, I don't like the "stair step" look. Feet, to me, look sexier when the second Toe is the same length or longer than the big Toe.

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
evolution toe is a big no no

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not bad for me...in fact, the first girl I massaged the feet of had a longer 2nd toe. It's just more foot to love. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of the time it does not matter its the overall look and shape of the toes to me. I mean if feet or toes are ugly they are just ugly.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Longer 2nd toes is all I know!

The Morton toe is a sign of dominance and being regal - Aside for all that it is just the only thing I like!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mind it if a woman's second toes are longer than their first toes.

What I have noticed on women whose second toes are longer though is that the second toe on one foot is longer than the one on the other foot.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i find it very sexy when the second toe is a little longer than the big toe; love it.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Second Timer:
I'm glad you asked this question Mulholland as it is a topic I rarely get to discuss. I like toes that have that "stairstep" look meaning the big toe is the biggest and down from there. I have seen very nice feet that have a longer second toe but I just can't seem to get excited about that look. I guess one of the reasons I was so eager to respnd here is that I see more feet with longer second toes (on foot fetish websites) than I do the other, therefore, most feet I see on the internet do nothing for me. I think Devonne from "sweet petite feet" has about the most stunning toes around!

I think you'll find plenty of foot choices with "stairstep" toes here. Lots of beautiful toes on this site.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i LOVE when the second toe is longer than the big toe, so damn sexy. i have a couple friends whose feet are like that, and they're some of the sexiest i've ever seen.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:
Longer 2nd toes is all I know!

The Morton toe is a sign of dominance and being regal - Aside for all that it is just the only thing I like!

this guy Morton or whoever came up with this theory clearly suffered from evolution toe [Tongue]

they don't call it the "big toe" for nothing

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen both 2nd toe longer HOT feet and 1st toe longer, hot feet. Ive even seen the 3rd toe as long as the big toe and the 2nd being short and seen the feet as HOT...

However the majority of hot feet for me usually consist of the big toe being longest and it goes down symmetrically... so basically the hottest looking feet usually end up having this pattern. and strangely I prefer the big toe being longest as well, even if the hottest feet didnt have that pattern...

Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can recall seeing a pic where the girls 2nd and 3rd toes were both longer than the big toe, and i thought her feet were sexy nonetheless.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links