Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » co workers (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: co workers
ambrose
BANNED
Member # 17196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ambrose   Email ambrose       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a women I work with at my new job of 2 months and I want to see her bare soles so bad.She always has sexy boots on and most of our time together I am looking down at her feet.Did anyone esle ever feel this way and what did u do ?
Posts: 37 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just ask her.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My advice don't do this at work. It will only come back to bite you in the ass down the line.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah.. i did get bold at work.. for a while it was great. then.. it bit me, but not too hard thankfully. it's going back to normal as folks are forgetting about it. so.. do be careful. it may not be all perks.

RPM

p.s. maybe if you were friends outside of work, you may get away with it outside of work.. but at work, unless it's a totally laid back place.. be careful

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I agree! Don't sniff where U eat.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there are plenty of attractive girls out there that you don't work with

concentrate on them rather than the ones that could file sexual harrassment lawsuits against you

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got my boss to send me photos of her feet....and then some [Big Grin]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:
^ I agree! Don't sniff where U eat.

[Thumbs Up] I like that - a new twist on a timeless bit of good advice.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get a whole load of co~workers feet at my works parties. Quite a bit of totty where I work in the United Kingdom.

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
yeah.. i did get bold at work.. for a while it was great. then.. it bit me, but not too hard thankfully

Pretty much the same situation here, except that I rarely get bold at work -- it's just not the place. Try socializing with her somewhere else, ambrose.

There was once this very attractive South-African woman at my job who I'd had a brief but friendly relationship with. I was ringing up customers once while she was passing by, and she suddenly blurted out, "Why are you looking at my feet?" -- loud enough for the customers to hear. [Eek!]

Embarrased, I had the natural reaction of acting like I didn't understand her, an automatic "Huh?" escaping my lips.

Wrong move.

She then repeated her question loud and clear while walking, at which point I quickly changed the subject. Later on, I simply made up the excuse of finding her shoes attractive (they were flip-flop like and revealed some of her skin).

The only thing pleasant about it was that there was a slight hint of eroticism present. Naturally, it's fun to hear a woman you find attractive say the words "my feet" for the first time. Also, she had a suspicious grin on her face while asking the question -- as though she figured I might be...well, one of us.

In any case, though, I'll reiterate what everyone here has said: Work really isn't the place -- and should you decide that it is, you have to be very careful.

Damn...I want that girl all over again now.

[ April 05, 2008, 10:25 AM: Message edited by: Uno1 ]

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I felt that way about quite a few Women that work or have worked with me. Usually I will just wait until it's nice and warm, because eventually they will or might wear sandals/flip flops. But I don't think you should ask a co worker at work that sort of thing.

A few times I was able to coax a Woman out of her shoes by pulling the Foot fetish card... I freely admit to my friends that I have a Foot fetish... And I have let it be known to certain Women that I have a "thing" for Feet. These Women are ones I might ordinarily joke or clown around with. People see me as a "wild n' crazy" guy any way, so when I bring up the Foot thing, they don't feel threatened by it or think it's "weird." I guess my sense of humor gets me by. LOL. They just kind of laugh it off... But mean while... deep inside I'm goin' nuts because I got to glance at their Toes or Soles. [Evil Grin]

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
first fetish
Board Regular
Member # 30008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for first fetish   Email first fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
throw caution into the wind. life is not worth living unless you take some risks. if you are ready to handle the consequences, then go for it. i don't think you'll get fired. all of this comes from the assumption that you'll muster up enough courage to ask her to remove her shoes. i don't think you want her to see you as a strange person.

if you want to see her feet without asking her, then just wait for the weather to make her change her footwear. what are the chances that she'll wear boots thoughout the spring?

Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty conservative with my foot fetish, so I agree with the folks that say to steer clear from the direct approach of "I want to see your feet" until you get to know her a little better. Is she single? If she is, invite her out sometime. Then after a little while longer, invite her (and if it's not romantic, other people) to your home for a movie / video games, something. Chances are she'll remove her shoes when she gets in the door so she won't mess up the carpet. I got to see a friend of mine's feet that way. Very nice.

If she's dating someone / married...well, that's a little more tough. Either wait for her to change her shoes to something more revealing, or get on the summer picnic committee and suggest going to a water park. LOL [Big Grin]

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
provenLoser
Board Regular
Member # 21637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for provenLoser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A couple of ideas:

1. Wait until summer time.
2. Go to her house or have her come to your house. You'll at least get to see her in socks.

Posts: 47 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Work is for work, not play...it is in my experience that alot of women can be weireded out by those kinds of suggestions and then next thing you know you'll be in HR and they'll be asking you the definition of Sexual Harrasment. Don't get me wrong I've been there before, but you really need to wait and be patient and who knows you might get lucky. But bottom line, not a good idea bro, Theres my wisdom for today!

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links