Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Am I a bad guy? Or am I not the only one......

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Am I a bad guy? Or am I not the only one......
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Waiting for Kristen Stewart as she just turned 18 today. I remember seeing her a while ago in a few flicks then finally saw her in "Into The Wild" and thought she was old enough then but when I checked through IMDb, she was actually a few days shy of it.... So I felt stinky and waited til today.... so you can call the FBI to scan my Hard-Drive for under age material but you will not find any [Mad]

Anyhoo... Just checkin'to see if I'm a bad guy, or was I not the only one who was waiting.... Ummmmmmmm anybody? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No you're not a bad guy, I was exactly the same way about Hayden Panettiere and a friend from my workplace because they were both 17. So no need to worry.

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nah i remember many guys were waiting for the olsen twins

i think they look like skinny monkeys

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Waiting for Kristen Stewart as she just turned 18 today. I remember seeing her a while ago in a few flicks then finally saw her in "Into The Wild" and thought she was old enough then but when I checked through IMDb, she was actually a few days shy of it.... So I felt stinky and waited til today.... so you can call the FBI to scan my Hard-Drive for under age material but you will not find any [Mad]

Anyhoo... Just checkin'to see if I'm a bad guy, or was I not the only one who was waiting.... Ummmmmmmm anybody? [Roll Eyes]

Depends. How old are you? Cause if you are a 30+yr old...
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah you are not a bad guy.... But that other dude the other day saying he liked 12 year old feet that was a little much... People like that get us all in trouble. How many times at the beach have we looked at younger girls only to find out that they were way younger than we thought .... When i was 17 my first girlfriend told me she was 16 and i found out later that she turned 14 five months after we started dating and guess what her parents knew my age so whose fault was that?

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom Uz
Loyal Member
Member # 12166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Uz   Email Tom Uz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having boundaries and the self discipline to keep to them is the difference between healthy and sick, civilized and uncivilized, mature and immature. To me it's an indispensable element in staying unashamed. If we want attraction to feet to have equality with attraction to breasts and other attractions, then I want to say - and show -that my desires can live within the same moral code as other men's desires. That's why there's nothing wrong with it.
So in other words, good for you Footlongsub Zero. Even though a birthday is kind of just one more day, no it's not just one more day. It's also one definition of respect - and you gave that respect.

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I first saw "Who's the Boss?" on TV I knew that Allysa Milano was going to be one of the sexiest women on Earth. Didn't lust after her then, hell, she was just a kid. Continued to watch her grow and mature over the years and would ridicule myself for being such a lecherous sonofabitch. I recognized that she was going to be profoundly sexy when she became legal.

Looking back, I never found myself sexually desiring her when she was young. Just lusted after the sex-bomb that I knew she would become. Clearly, my patience was rewarded.

With each generation, the young women mature more rapidly and it becomes ever more difficult to discern the true age of a gal. I don't think you can be faulted for finding certain apparently mature attributes appealing.

Verdict: Not Guilty

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I grew up on Alyssa Milano, Christina Applegate and Tiffany Thiessen, loved em all from childhood right to adults as they're all about my age give or take a couple of years, I'm 26, They say adolecence and all that stuff is a confusing and sometimes frustrating time for people, but well before I was able to start having sex, those three irresistable gals were always there to help me relieve myself in the early stages of puberty and they've yet to show signs of slowing down.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure many people are like this. For myself, in recent years, I couldnt wait until Hayden P and Hillary Duff turned 18 so that we could talk about them and post pics of their feet here.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hotfoot
Board Regular
Member # 29988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hotfoot   Author's Homepage   Email hotfoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how about that ashley tisdale
Posts: 11 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links