Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Flip Flop Display Stickers. . .

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Flip Flop Display Stickers. . .
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my recent travels to and from work, I have seen several white flip flop display stickers on other vehicles. These stickers are usually displayed on the back window of the vehicle. Do these items have any significance or any relation to foot fetishism?

Just curious. . .

Thanks,
USSoleMan_92

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If nothing else, it does, in the sense that it sparked a relation to your fetish.
I've seen those too, and my guess would be that some people just think it's cute, but then again......... [Fingers Crossed]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
true I think people think its cute and its a symbol of summer I've seen people with flip flop necklaces and keychains so I doubt it is foot fetish related
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliasnameTO
Loyal Member
Member # 29734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliasnameTO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe we should make a "code image" like that, similar to the Jesus fish. It would be cool to be able to instantly identify foot lovers that you see in the community, but only we would know what the symbol meant.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It means that he/she is a beach bum or a beach lover.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There used to be an organized group of foot fetishists that had a sticker and card that could be displayed and recognized by other members allowing for clandestine opportunities to meet others with similar interests. I had just joined this group (I can't remember the name of it. Goes back about 12 years or so.), when it suddenly just disappeared. I never even got my card or sticker.
So, it's possible that sticker does have some kind of foot fetish base.
[Joint]

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
It means that he/she is a beach bum or a beach lover.

What better place to view feet all day?
[Big Grin]

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting. . .thanks for the info!

USSoleMan_92

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jayrea
Major Player
Member # 28480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayrea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with alias....we need a charm of some sort so we can pick the foot lovers out of the crowd, however if i'm wearing flip flops I can usually tell if a guy like feet...lol

--------------------
Jayrea

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links