Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Parents and Feet.... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Parents and Feet....
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...inspired by pedactors thread "FOOD & FEET"..

I've always wondered about this. Who is or was the most dominant parent out of your parents. (Apology for those who only have one or no parents). Maybe an aunty/uncle/guardian you were staying with through the early stages of childhood. I was just wondering to see if there's some sort of interesting pattern or somewhat connection to our luv of feet...

My mother was the dominant of the two. My father did "bring home the bacon" (Sole income earner) but my mother would usually have the final say.

P.S. Although my mother was the dominant of the two, I'm not into the dominatrix scene...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my parent's strictness made me go undercover about what I liked.. ranging from feet to preference about what I ate. so... i don't see how they had any influence on what i like other than what i kept secret or not.

Pedactor gets credit for the FOOD&FEET thread..... wow!!!!!

i do feel the chill there SubZero

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm only messin' with you.

RPM
p.s. to answer the questions.. home schooled by mom.. so she may have appeared more dominant.. but my dad ran the show.. just in a non-verbal way.. so it's easy to say mom was more dominant.. fits her personality.. but dad ran the show very quietly and very behind the scenes. my siblings rarely noticed dad's influence.. but i ask too many darn questions and figured it out.... (that is as personal as i'll ever get in the main forum. [Smile] )

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dad was the dominant one in our house. he was an Air Force medic for 22 years. So, I grew up in a military environment. We certainly knew who was in charge. Very strict. (maybe that's why I was so rowdy when I was in the Navy). I don't think that had any bearing on my love of the female foot though.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am proud to say that my dad wore the pants in the house

the man should always be in control

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No dad growing up. So no real choice who was in charge.

I'm the opposite of submissive by the way. If a chick tries to hit me with a whip, we fightin right there.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Mum became more the dominant partner in our home as my Dad got older...i'm not submissive in the least....i do have many friends,whose Mothers were dominant,that are submissive.
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me.. submissive.. nah.. just too nice.. but when pushed..... i do push back. even though mom appeared to be super dominant.. me and moms always rubbed the wrong way. i can't stand dominant women.. i rather be partners (near equals) than be submissive.

RPM

p.s. no kids.. to early to tell how we're going to be when kids are around, however evidence seems to suggests.. as easy going as I am... i will be the more dominant partner...

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jayrea
Major Player
Member # 28480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayrea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm this is interesting....i'm a single mom, so I have to play both roles to my son...not sure how he will turn out....but when i was growing up my mom was the dominant one....she was CRAZZZZYYY strict!!!

--------------------
Jayrea

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It amazes me how often I realize what fabulous parents I had. There was no "dominant" per se. Virtually every decision they made was a collaboration. There was always the random factor of my maternal grandmother: "Aw, just let 'im go."

For an example: At age 16, my grandmother approached me and asked if I was still smoking, I replied, "Yes" (you simply didn't lie to Grandma). She asked, then, if I was planning to quit in the near future. To this I answered "No". Upon this reply, she handed me an ashtray and an engraved Zippo lighter saying, "Keep these in your bedroom, keep the windows open and DON'T tell your parents!"

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forgot to respond to the thrust of the question:
My folks were always very accepting of my proclivities - not that I brought up the topic of feet - but always gave me the necessary space. My folks were aware of the "dirty" mags that I possessed and were respectful of my teenage need for privacy (or time alone to quiet my hormonal urges). There is nothing in my upbringing that would suggest my penchant for feet - I just knew it was always there.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think most men like to think that they are in charge, but the woman is usually the one in most relationships that is the final say I do believe. They just LET us think that we are in charge. [Laugh] There was a quote from the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" where the older women were talking to the younger one about their role as a wife. The husband may be the "head" of the household, but the wife is the "neck" and she controls wherever that head turns to look.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i never knew my real dad, and my mom had me when she was in college. so i ended up being raised by my aunt and uncle. my aunt was the dominant one in the family, really strict.

both of them worked in the hair business, uncle was a barber and aunt was a stylist. so i ended up being stuck in th salon while women would come in to get there nails done and stuff like that

and.....how could the female in the hair business be the "dominant" one???

she used to train male boxers for a good decade in golden gloves. so, basically, i developed a foot fetish and a strong nose (got punched in the face a lot, and i'm crap at fighting but can take a punch)

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My mum was definedly the dominant one, she used to beat the holy crap out of me on a daily bases so it ain't too hard for me to figure out where my kink comes from. She always walked barefoot or with extremely high heels and she was a hooker. Up till today I love bare feet, high heels and yes, hookers!

Don't like violence though, not my thing.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dad was the dominant used to work all the time then with the changing of times my mom then basically ran the show but as for my foot fetish i can remember it as far back as 5-6 years old and have now idea how it actually started other than my aunt used to march in a band and i loved the white boots the ladies all wore when the marched.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jayrea:
Hmmm this is interesting....i'm a single mom, so I have to play both roles to my son...not sure how he will turn out....but when i was growing up my mom was the dominant one....she was CRAZZZZYYY strict!!!

OK- here is a wrench. I had not one dominant role in the house but me! ... hmmmm.... analyze that one. Then again, I dont think I have a foot fetish- just shoes... lol
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links