Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What are the best college campus libraries?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What are the best college campus libraries?
sniffjo
Loyal Member
Member # 12210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sniffjo   Email sniffjo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you all think the best college campus libraries are for foot fetishists?

It can be any region no matter how big or small the campus or school is. Where have most of you had your most success? These are libraries where there are hidden spots and little if any security, nosy librarians or tattle telling students?

Posts: 66 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my voyeuristic days when I was in college our library seemed to be perfect. It was 4 stories tall with lots of privacy booths where if you looked down under the desk you could see the feet of the person on the other side. I haven't ventured into that campus library since I graduated back in '90 until a couple of years ago when I took my family on a small trip to see my old college campus. The library had just began undergoing construction before I left to enlarge it adding an additional 100,000 more sq ft total to all 4 levels. That day I took the family in there on a Sunday and it was filled with barefooted/socked coeds studying for class in October. Memories of my younger days came back and it was a really weird feeling to be in there with the wife and kid even for just a quick visit. Especially since most of the college kids in there weren't even born when I was attending school there! REALITY CHECK! [Big Grin]

This was a State College in East Texas with an enrollment of around 13,000 when I was attending back in the Jurassic period.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sniffjo
Loyal Member
Member # 12210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sniffjo   Email sniffjo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah it seems that what's made my job more difficult is the fact that most of the libraries I used to venture all seem to be undergoing some level of construction and renovation as well. It sucks because with that usually comes more open spaces, removal of the ideal chairs, tables and desks and more security because some bum came in at some point and stole a laptop.
Posts: 66 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UT Knoxville campus.

good stacks there too where you can read Kraft Ebbing.

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sniffjo:
What do you all think the best college campus libraries are for foot fetishists?

It can be any region no matter how big or small the campus or school is. Where have most of you had your most success? These are libraries where there are hidden spots and little if any security, nosy librarians or tattle telling students?

I don't care... as long as there's carpet there.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anywhere that has those secluded divider thingies...Every library around here either has no divider thingies at all, or the seating is right in the middle of the traffic!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sniffjo
Loyal Member
Member # 12210

Unfortunately one of the big campuses I frequent has a larger male to female ratio. I guess that should explain why I walk away most days frustrated. On top of that the girls nowadays seem like they know what I'm after miles and minutes before I get there so it's like they'll sit for hours indian style with their shoes on or with their legs crossed like they're some kind of secretary.
Or they may sit indian style with their flip flops, sandals off but take them down and put their shoes back on and leave them on for the duration.
If a girl sits with her bare feet dangling off the back of her chair it's when she's sitting with her back against a wall that way you can't get behind her.
And as far as taking her shoes all the way off with them kicked back on the floor. Forget about it. It doesn't seem to happen anymore.
There was a time about 10 years or less ago when you could see girls doing all and sitting still for hours. Not anymore.
Libraries surely aren't what they used to be and I'm trying to find some pretty good ones no matter where they are across the country.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links