Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What's the best FootJob Position..? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What's the best FootJob Position..?
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lemme get some feedback on this one, what do you consider to be the idle best footjob position..?
:D

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GloriousFJ
Board Regular
Member # 26779

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GloriousFJ   Email GloriousFJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The ONE where I am getting the footjob [Big Grin]
Posts: 25 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favourite is laying on the ground and the girl is on the bed or on the floor with her feet between my legs. She has her curled up toes resting behind my cock...bracing it...while her other foot...mainly her sole but sometimes her toes strokes the underside of my cock. That one gets me cumming everytime. You get to see the sole of one foot while the other foot rubs the sweet spot right below the tip on the underside of the cock.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her sitting on bed, me sitting on floor. Her legs over my shoulder grabbing my shaft between her toes.
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like that one ozboy! good choice
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love sitting on the couch and having her lay across the couch on her belly, with her feet firmly in my crotch. this is great for her to move, while keeping your CXXX,in between her feet the wole time. another 1 i love is when, i sit in a chair and she sits on a table, high enough for her feet to be able to dangel, right in the middle of my erection. this way, she is able to stroke effortlessly up and down the erection; and even easily masage your balls with her toes. i do these alot in my videos; because i honestly love these positions. try them yourslef and i'm sure you will thank me in the long run.=^)
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:
her sitting on bed, me sitting on floor. Her legs over my shoulder grabbing my shaft between her toes.

Lord how long are her legs?
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not that long footgirl ! Mind you one petite girl I had did struggle a bit with that angle, I just lent down. Alternatively I could just lie on the floor, her sitting on the bed and away we go...

Successful execution of the first method is dependent on a number of key factors. They are longish toes and her being able to get a good strong grip between her 1st and 2nd toes. ( My ex was very good; darn I miss her [Cry] )

[ April 15, 2008, 11:19 AM: Message edited by: ozboy ]

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am 5'6 and I dont think I could do it... hmmmm.... interesting position though...
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GloriousFJ:
The ONE where I am getting the footjob [Big Grin]

[Laugh] thats was good!

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randyssexyfeet
Major Player
Member # 3108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randyssexyfeet   Author's Homepage   Email randyssexyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoy giving a footjob lying on the floor and having him sit on the edge of the bed (and I think Steven would agree). It's a great workout and I like having that cock pointed at me!

--------------------
If you like cum covered feet and shoes, check out my links.

http://platformhighheels.com
http//clips4sale.com/?122

For a private cam show: http://imlive.com/vippath.asp?NickName=RandyPHH

Posts: 167 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like when i am on my knees and she is on her back with her feet on me so i can get the better angle to shoot on her feet.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer laying on the ground with her sitting in a chair or sofa (not facing me) more perpendicular to me.That way she can use her sole to do her fancy footwork.....must be in nylons though.
Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Morgan:
I prefer laying on the ground with her sitting in a chair or sofa (not facing me) more perpendicular to me.That way she can use her sole to do her fancy footwork.....must be in nylons though.

Why nylons? Just wondering. Does it feel better than bare?
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Morgan:

Why nylons? Just wondering. Does it feel better than bare?
For me nylons have a better sensation than bare feet.
Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links