Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The Foot Barriers - and how to BREAK them! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Foot Barriers - and how to BREAK them!
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay I hope this thread stands out on its own here. My intent of this thread is to help a lot of people - lurkers included - ease the fear of releasing their foot fetish (either verbally or non-verbally) to their wives, s/o, friends etc). When you try to show your interest of feet toward someone she may not be inclined to accept or appreciate that interest of yours. Why? There are reasons, often several and those reasons overpower our ability to let out our foot activities - one reason is a pretty easy one to overcome

"my feet are ticklish" (one reason, or barrier))

I personally don't know how to 100 percent overcome this one, but from YouTube vids I have watched, I guess you would have to be very ginger when worshipping their feet.

• I invite everyone to talk about this and elaborate further as this is one reason why it can be hard to indulge in our fetish. I welcome others to add reasons and ways to overcome those as well.

I hope this is a positive thread that can eliminate some of our fears, anxities, or dreads that come with getting the balls to let our fetish out.

...that being said, talk about my reason, how to overcome it and add on as I hope this can be a great thread!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
example 1) *** You say to her: "I like your feet [Smile] " ***

her barrier: "That's sick & disgusting you freak!"

how to break it: "LOL, someone's led a sheltered life!" (confidently retorted)

example 2) *** You shift your hand massaging of her feet to some hearty sniffing or licking ***

her barrier: "Get away from me you sick fvck!"

how to break it: (give her, her requested space)

[ April 16, 2008, 07:47 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As to the "My feet are ticklish" point, I've found that firmly rubbing her feet avoids this. Not so firm that you hurt her, of course! But a light touch is often what causes the ticklishness.
"That's sick & disgusting, you freak!" Perhaps you can engage her in a discussion about why she feels this way. Did she have a bad experience with a footguy, in the past? Or is she just uptight about her own feet?
Also, I would advise that those of you who enjoy licking feet should discuss this with your ladies before actually doing it. Don't surprise her.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you are married- is it really a problem telling your spouse exactly what you want? Or a committed relationship for that matter. Hell, WE ALL have hangups and fetishes... are feet really that odd to people?

I dont get it.

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'd say just start with an innocent foot massage, see how she reacts to that and go from there.

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
If you are married- is it really a problem telling your spouse exactly what you want? Or a committed relationship for that matter. Hell, WE ALL have hangups and fetishes... are feet really that odd to people?

I dont get it.

I guess to some people, they can be. Although i would think a guy liking women's feet is at the low end of the kinky spectrum compared to other things that are out there. There are some guys who do walk around fearful of what their significant other might think if they came out and told them about liking their feet. I don't get it either. Why hide something like that when you really like it? Plus, if two people are in a relationship and are comfortable enough with each other to have sex and get intimate, why would sucking on her toes be an issue to a woman?

Anyway, to address the question,... some women will say they have ticklish feet if they don't want anyone touching them or feel a little uncomfortable if someone they don't know all that well touches them. While they may have ticklish feet, I think, in more cases than not, they will say that to try and deter a guy from just grabbing her feet. That all changes when the woman is comfortable around a guy for a long enough period of time. Suddenly, her feet being ticklish isn't all that much of an issue anymore, from my experience.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sotiny
Board Regular
Member # 25607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sotiny   Email sotiny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if there was someone to break foot barriers with i would definitely try to take my time with them.
it is a good reaction i would want, not shock and horror.
both people need time to feel comfortable about it if its going to feel right.
if i did find someone,i wouldn't want to blow it by doing too much too soon and scaring them off.
that would be the hardest part, knowing how far to go with it.

jen x

--------------------
small and sexy

Posts: 46 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like Dougiezerts already pointed out, the ticklishness never seems to impose a problem anymore when a certain level of intimacy and trust is reached, however, if somebody would be the sort to blurt out "that's sick and disgusting" I think I wouldn't even bother tryin to get close to that person. Ignorance can be so ugly, no matter how beautiful it's feet are. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds like it might be a simple practice, but lets face facts the breaking down of barriers from some peoples normal thought process is not as simple as it might sound, at least from where I'm from. That is not to say I don't try. Signing up to anyone is to sign on for all their quirks fantasies and fetishes.

I once heard an extreme case where a man with a foot fetish told his wife about it, at first she was not sure what to do other than just letting him do the foot worship thing. Well it may seem like that this would turn out cool, but after a few months of this dude got so excited one time with her that he let the juices flow and ejaculated on her foot. She freaked out, completely and totally. This is when she started looking for reasons to get out of their marriage. So she took it a bit far in my personal opinion. The man was drying his child off from a bath and when he was drying the child's feet, she burst in saying he was a sick twisted freak and that she wanted him to get out and get help yadda yadda yadda. Snatched up their child and made him pack for places unknown. Last I checked they were going to try and work it out. But to be honest with something like that how could you trust your significant other to be open minded enough to accept you and your fetishes back and why would you want to go through that again with someone who is looking to make you seem like a freak when quite simply during all that all he wanted was to be with his wife and enjoy all of her.

Yes that was an extreme case, but I think it is impossible to say that it was a unique case of any sort. How many times has that happened? Hell some of us have experience similar situations.

I am pretty main stream in general when it comes to the alternate lifestyle. BDSM so on and so forth, for some people extreme kink is wearing leather or being spanked. To me extreme is going to that point may be completely different and far beyond what others might consider kinky. To others I might come across as soft. But you might be surprised at how many of them consider a foot fetish to be too much and strange. Then again there are others who consider it a cornerstone of their fetish needs. I have a friend who is a Domme, she loves people with foot fetishes, but one of her favorite sub get sick at the idea of someone's toes touching her. Another friend can't understand why people are into feet, yet his sub loves foot play and she enjoys the attention, it is kind of her reward.

I have another friend, she is pretty nilla when it comes to her lifestyle, but she loves foot guys, her and her girlfriends believe that every woman should be with if not marry a foot guy. Now some of my Goth friends wouldn't know what to do with a guy with a foot fetish.

The problem with any social barrier is that you never know where you are going to find it. Where you find taboo is not always where you expect it. Susie home maker loves foot moments, while Wendy wild child may not like it at all.

Me I am not trying to hide mine, I don't come out with it straight forward, blurting it out to the highest reaches, but if asked I don't deny it. Personally if you aren't sitting in my laps then you really don't need to know. Personally I like to build up some intrigue around it and then nurture it to its potential. I learned a long time ago that if it is something that I want then I have to make it worthwhile for the girl I want to hook up with. I tried to learn as much about my fetishes as I could to be able to give some idea to a woman who has questions about it. to be honest perks are what we look for in sex. Things that make doing it seem worth our time and energy during the chase phase. Do you really want to chase someone down only to have a lackluster experience?

Being able to explain a little about what you are into goes a long way towards acceptance. Not to mention that it is opening a avenue of trust, which in itself is a romantic attribute in some eyes. Hiding doesn't help much there, it is a kink, you want it to be done, you got to be open about it. I am not saying go out, prepare a speech for your first date about it. If you do that, then I can see why it freaks some people out.

Most of the girls I hang out with tell me what they want sexually, as the guy who wants to be the one to do it, I listen, but the the door goes both ways, if I am not going to get anything out of it then guess what? we do not have an accord to which I can work with.

Here is the ultimate truth, you are completely responsible for your own sexual health. In that respect you have to be completely selfish. I don't care what self help book you read about being selfless when it comes to sex, that is a crock of dung and I'll tell you why. If you don't get it all out in the open, then there is going to be cheating, one way or the other there is going to be some form of longing that you will regret about the relationship, you might even grow to resent the person you are with, no matter how much you care for them. You will pick a fight when you don't need to. You will look longingly at other people who might fit your bill better. The old adage that there is more fish in the sea is true. Up here on dry land the view is pretty clear on a better catch. If you want to suck some toes during sex or have your toes sucked and your partner says no each and every time, hell if they say no half the time you ask, you need to take a moment and assess the situation. You have a sexual need, they refuse to fulfill it, talk to them about it. If you still get a no, walk away, it is better than hating the person or cheating on them because that is what really ruins lives.

We should say it is negotiating barriers rather than breaking them, because honestly if a foot fetish truly makes them uncomfortable then they are not taking care of themselves at all either. So you either reach a compromise of some sort, or you both walk away from what might be a disaster.

Communication, education and negotiation. What else can you do? I mean you could be like one of the freaks we read about in the new who steals shoes or socks, which might seem kind of like a rush, but then again so is running in a 10x10 jail cell from Bubba the 400lbs. ass reaming inmate. But the truth is that if they really can't get their head around it how happy are you really going to be? Perfect everywhere except for the bed room? I guess that's what some think call girls are for.

If you can't talk about it, how are you going to actually get it?

Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
As to the "My feet are ticklish" point, I've found that firmly rubbing her feet avoids this. Not so firm that you hurt her, of course! But a light touch is often what causes the ticklishness.
"That's sick & disgusting, you freak!" Perhaps you can engage her in a discussion about why she feels this way. Did she have a bad experience with a footguy, in the past? Or is she just uptight about her own feet?
Also, I would advise that those of you who enjoy licking feet should discuss this with your ladies before actually doing it. Don't surprise her.

On the other hand they could always offer the lady of their choice a jobas as their cleaner & then during their tea-break offer them £10 for for each thing they allowyou to do with their feet as it worked for me untill her husband encouraged her to start getting greedy in terms of how much she was to be paid for doing the actual cleaning itself & unfortunatly i don't know how much longer I will be able to keep her on as i may have to start looking for a new one that may turn out to be a lot cheaper, oh well it was brilliant while it lasted & I will always have a load of great memories not forgetting a bout 3o decent pics of hernfeet in various positions 7 situations.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footgirl i am married and YES it is hard to tell your spouse what you want. He does not have a foot fetish but supports mine and i love that. But when it actually came to telling him yea i was scared. Even after 10 years. I can take a lot of weird looks and smartass comments from others but from the one man whos opinion of me REALLY matters, well rejection from him could very well crush me. This may not be true for everyone else on here but that's just me.

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my gf embraces my fetish but she too was a bit ticklish at first.

so when i gave her foot massages, i would rub firmly, but she would always be ticklish by her toes.

but i have given her so many massages, that she has gotten used to it and it doesnt tickle her at all anymore [Smile]

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Complimenting their hands is a great icebreaker -

If they talk about their shoes or pedis, I say, "Don't tell me that." -

If they tell me they don't like others touching their feet, that is like a woman telling me she has never had an orgasm. Sexy and a challenge -

U can always use the Neg -

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
Footgirl i am married and YES it is hard to tell your spouse what you want. He does not have a foot fetish but supports mine and i love that. But when it actually came to telling him yea i was scared. Even after 10 years. I can take a lot of weird looks and smartass comments from others but from the one man whos opinion of me REALLY matters, well rejection from him could very well crush me. This may not be true for everyone else on here but that's just me.

I think this is an interesting dynamic having a woman liking feet and being apprehensive about telling her man. You definitely don't find that too often and it does bring about a whole new set of challenges.

I think women are more receptive to different things that aren't "normal" if a guy brings them up and the guy & girl are in a relationship where there's comfort and trust. I don't think guys are nearly as accomodating when it comes to that sort of thing because most are more polarized in their likes and dislikes. I can imagine that it probably took quite a bit of courage to admit your likes, knowing that they weren't exactly the "typical vanilla" things. I'm glad things have worked out for you.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Fate! This has been a fairly new revelation so it's still budding. No worries though i am pulling him deeper into my world! I have a great friend and all of you wonderfull people here at wu's to help me through the tough spots. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links