Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ohio is lame!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ohio is lame!!!
oldnak403
Board Regular
Member # 29487

Icon 8 posted      Profile for oldnak403   Email oldnak403   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wonder sometimes. why is it you can't find any females with foot fetishes here. at least in cleveland. you can find them in columbus, cincinati, toledo even(sometimes that's hard). there are barely any women here that share a common foot fetish just as a guy would. i know guys in cleveland should feel the way i do. even in some parts of ohio also. im only 20 years old, and i've just come to realize very quickly that there is no type of foot fetish community here in northeastern ohio. why is that?

--------------------
i want a girl from ohio with a foot fetish!!!

Posts: 8 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe because it`s lame? [Wink]

No seriously, I lived in a really shitty and boring town...then I moved to a cool city and my life changed drastically (in a positive way). There are loads of open-minded people and amazing girls here, many of them with beautiful feet and very open towards my fetish....something I would have never been able to find in my old town.

Maybe you should just move away?

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd bet Dennis Kucinich has a foot fetish. [Laugh]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dgjjghjhfjjjjf
Board Regular
Member # 26723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dgjjghjhfjjjjf         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never came across a girl with a foot fetish here...
Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elric1266
Board Regular
Member # 29613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elric1266   Author's Homepage   Email elric1266   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wrong! I have lived in Ohio most of my life. While most women I have dated didn't have (or at least didn't admit to) a foot fetish, I have "turned them on" to it. The first night with my latest (who's now my wife) I exposed my fetish to her. She was more than receptive. In fact, later she admitted she loved the way her own feet smell after wearing shoes all day. Keep looking!
Posts: 48 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."she loved the way her own feet smell after wearing shoes all day."
Comment by elric1266

[Jerkoff] _fjb_

--------------------

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

One thing to remember, oldnak403, is that the feet and the smell are ALWAYS out there, it's EVERYWHERE; you just have to find ways to get to it.

:cool:_fjb_

--------------------

Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I left the northern midwest as a lot of you may know - windy country and my love (not frustration) for feet took off when I came to Cali @ 17. My story is a lot like the "The Sure Thing." Anyway- got a fairly lucrative offer to go back and only lasted 11 months. Broke out again and settled here - Take a week and drive across country stopping in college towns to get a feel for jobs/real estate/rents/feet- maybe with a friend and split it all (like Tommy Boy).

There are a lot of reasonable places to live that do not have harsh weather and have a lot of feet to offer.

N Fla - a lot of florida for that matter
ATL
Cosmo parts of Tehas (Austin, esp - even El Paso)
Tulsa very reasonable to live
Even just down the street into Kentucky or TN
and there is Arizona

My resume looks a bit tattered since I moved places found a job to check it out. 1.) to get experience and 2.) to have an experience.

I agree with Hal - break out and expand yourself - your ff may be telling you something (if you can see deeper.)

An anonymous poll for the webmasters and where they are originated would tell you a lot.

Eventho. I do not like the W coast bias - you can still find OSU backer bars, anywhere.

I'd rather have feet in my face than be at "the Joe." Altho. it is a close second.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have you dated every girl on ohio?

and what do you mean "females with foot fetishes"?

wouldn't a female with a foot fetish like male feet?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
and what do you mean "females with foot fetishes"?

wouldn't a female with a foot fetish like male feet?

Yeah...I must have overread that in the top post. I thought you meant females that are into your foot fetish.
Do you mean females that are into your feet???

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started a webmater poll here to see where the feet are or where they show them off -

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=008464

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you can't get chicks, it's all on you. A good number of girls I've shot come from schools around c-state, y-town, akron, medina and other small towns around there. So obviously there are open minded chicks with hot feet around the state.

And in my personal life I've never had a problem.
Girls will get into it if they like you, so it's up to to be someone they like.

[ April 20, 2008, 03:35 AM: Message edited by: coedfeet ]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont think its the location, cause Im in Ohio, and every girl I have been with in the past 10 years has indulged my fetish.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Northwest Ohio, where I live seems to have some hot looking feet. Some do like to show their feet during the winter despite the cold. Yesterday at at the bar there was plenty of feet being shown. Hawaiian theme last night at the bar
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
total rubbish, i live in cleveland and i smell a pair of gorgeous feet at least once a month. granted it's the same three girls in rotation but hey.....do you really wanna pay $400,000.00 for a shack in california? no thanx. plenty of feet in cleveland ESPECIALLY from now til october!!
Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links