Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NYC alert! Bryant Park Lawn re-opens! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NYC alert! Bryant Park Lawn re-opens!
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 6 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The legendary lawn at Bryant Park in the heart of downtown Manhattan opened for the 2008 spring/summer season last thursday. [Hop] For those who don't know, BP is where realbaresoles aka footpatrol records most of his feet on the seat candids.

There are appoximately 3000 moveable lightweight chairs in the park. On a nice day, hundreds of women will sit on chairs and prop their bare tootsies up on other ones. [Drool] Last year, acknowledging this tendency, the park even introduced backless chairs to use as ottomans!

BP is a foot oglers dream come true. Being its in New York City, the women usually range from just attractive to downright gorgeous! And most of them don't hesistate to prop their bare feet up for anyone to see. [Jerkoff]

If you're ever in Manhattan on a nice day and you have a little free time, do yourself a favor and stop by Bryant Park. Trust me, you'll be glad you did! [Cheers]

Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Woot]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like Bryant Park is candid foot heaven.

If ever in the area, I shall bring my camera and start snappin!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed, I've taped some of my best candids there! I spot other footguys there all the time. It's kind of a mecca LOL!

Check out bryantpark.org for an overview. There's even a webcam that gives a birdseye view of the lawn! It's updated every 5 minutes or so(it also tells you wether or not the lawn is open). It's not so warm in NYC today, so there's not much action. Check it on Thursday or Friday. If you look reeeaaaalll close, you may even spot me or RBS sitting on the grass underneath a babe with her bare tootsies propped up!LMAO!

The lawn does close from time to time. If it's wet or the day after a big event, the park officials will close it. However, it's still possible to spot some nice feet on the promenade surrounding the lawn. I actually got 2 of my best candid segments of '07 when the lawn was closed!

Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bro... Thanks for the heads up! [Cheers] I've shot candids in Bryant Park, but years ago! Probably seven years or more. LOL. I shoot most of my candids at Coney Island, Washington Square Park and sometimes Union Square Park. Since Washington Square is now closed for that ridiculous "moving-the-fountain" plan and Union square hasn't yielded many good shots, I will definitely have to make my triumphant return to Bryant Park!

And...
quote:
Originally posted by eusak:
Last year... the park even introduced backless chairs to use as ottomans!

I think this may be the greatest invention next to digital cameras for candid shooters. LOL.

Can't wait for the weather to really warm up!!!

Peace, Love and SOLE
S_S

[ April 21, 2008, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: Sole_Solution ]

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eusak:
Indeed, I've taped some of my best candids there! I spot other footguys there all the time. It's kind of a mecca LOL!

NIce1 [Thumbs Up]

But with a lot of other foot guys there snapping pics you think the odds of getting caught are greater.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this place sounds like a heaven and I know i'd have a boner each time I sat down in that pakr [Big Grin] [Jerkoff]

the best proof i've seen of this park's fruit, is "foot patrol's" image grabs that he'll share from time to time.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not sure but i think bondo did alot of candid stuff there......loved his old site....and the new one
Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roynaba
Loyal Member
Member # 21745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roynaba   Email roynaba   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey eusak whats up??!! Indeed heaven has reopened, and you know since its 2 blocks away form my job Ive been there, lol!!!

I shot one indian (u know me and them!!!) but she didn't move much. I have had a few good footage, especially a latina mom...

anyhow I havent seen RBS or you for that matter, yet....but Im sure I will see u guys soon,lol...

Tomorrow it will be 78 degrees so I know it will be packed!! I will stop by needless to say.....

later bro....

Posts: 99 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yo Roy! I'll most likely be at BP tomorrow and/or Thursday. See you there and good luck!
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by roynaba:
hey eusak whats up??!! Indeed heaven has reopened, and you know since its 2 blocks away form my job Ive been there, lol!!!

I shot one indian (u know me and them!!!) but she didn't move much. I have had a few good footage, especially a latina mom...

anyhow I havent seen RBS or you for that matter, yet....but Im sure I will see u guys soon,lol...

Tomorrow it will be 78 degrees so I know it will be packed!! I will stop by needless to say.....

later bro....

Roy... My ears perked up like a little puppy when I read the words "indian" and "Latina mom" in your post. LOL. Any chance of sharing them here at the forum?

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard alot about this park. I've gotta fly out there one day... (Yeah I know that the road of one day leads to nowhere).. Nevertheless... ONE DAY!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is good news!!--thanks for the update!!--Last year, I used to take the subway 3 stops downtown from my job just to eat lunch there--it was well worth it even though the commute ate up about 20 minutes of my 1 hour lunch hour. And since last year, I have gotten my first digital camera--will I have the balls to become one of those guys? I don't know, we'll have to see...
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

I made my first trip of "08 to BP today. I stayed from lunchtime until early evening. At first there weren't many chairs on the lawn. Most people were sitting directly on the grass. However, by 1:00 I started to spot bare tootsies on seats. By 2:00 there were lots of them!

Despite seeing scores of barefoot chicks throughout the day, I only got about 10 minutes of "foot"age. Most of the women either weren't footplaying or I kept just missing the action(very frustrating!). Even a lot of the Asian women weren't very active! I can usually count on them.

Oh well, I've got all summer so no point in getting discouraged. Plus, this year I'm going for quality of quantity. I'll be there again tomorrow since its forecast to be sunny again in NYC and even warmer! Did any of you make it to BP today?

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now i'm wondering if and how often my wife' feet were photographed or video taped in BP.. that used to be her place to hang out on lunch break.. but at the time we were dating and she didn't know of this place or my love of her feet. oh well....... and i lived too far to check it out... [Cry] i'll make a trip one day (but she no longer works out there though)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links