Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Flip Flops

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Flip Flops
elric1266
Board Regular
Member # 29613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elric1266   Author's Homepage   Email elric1266   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just curious, but what is it with flip flops? I used to hate to see anyone in those shoes. I would rather be teased by covered feet, showing only cleavage. Since being on this forum, I have started to like to see women in flip flops. Other than being able to see the foot, what is the attraction? Could somebody shed some light on this?
Posts: 48 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my God... erm... explanations?

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's almost like going barefoot but without hurting your soles... just heavenly, one of the lightest footwear ever created... besides, seing the "strings" converging in between of the toes is visually very pleasant for me and to everyone, I think

--------------------

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adomiu666
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know
I never liked flip flops ,but i dont know i just started liking them more and more,dunno why [Big Grin]
I probably just dont like the look of them,where high-heels its a different talk [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

I don't really like too much high heels, just a bit too much burgeoise for me...

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hur:
it's almost like going barefoot but without hurting your soles... just heavenly, one of the lightest footwear ever created... besides, seing the "strings" converging in between of the toes is visually very pleasant for me and to everyone, I think

Pretty good explaination hur [Smile]

Seeing her in a pair, especially dangling is HOT. Not really good for sniffing though as it doesn't carry too much aroma but just sexy to watch her wear em'.....

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love flip flops

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the view, but think they can look sloppy in many social settings.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beauty female feet in flip flops....GREAT!!,Mona your pretty feet in worn flip flops...make me crazyy!!!!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love seeing Women in flip flops, especially if they are old and worn looking. And it's a special treat if I can catch a glimpse of the Sole and see that little crescent shaped bit of dirt that accumulates on the Heel from walking around for hours in old flip flops.

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From a aesthetic perspective I think they're tacky. From the foot fetish pov, it's nice that they're revealing, but I often find that women won't take the damn things all the way off! I hate it when I see a girl lying in the grass with her @#$%^& flops still on her feet! I think she's more likely to totally remove flats or other closed shoes.
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links