Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » toe pointing? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: toe pointing?
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have a fetish for toe pointing? and who do you think has the best toe points?
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe pointing? I love it. I'm a fan of pointers.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I most definitely do (big time, when combined with raised calve flexing) and there is a guy in canada that has the best clipstore for exactly that.

He names it "Point your toes!"
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/259

I have bought tons of clips from his store and I really like some of his girls too.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks tyler d. thats my true fetish. your the best.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to me it seems like its a perfect excuse to look at the woman's foot.

my wife told my sis-in-law that i have a foot preference and the next time we went to their house for a party, she refused to wear any socks and at one pt, she said oh is that.. blah blah and made sure she pointed to it with her foot. this is also the woman that whom, when i first met her, made sure she told me how much she loved socks and had a collection of them and loved to wear them.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Oh so sexy.
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know Spartanguy sure does

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, toe pointing is very sexy. Especially while having sex and her legs are in the air and my wife starts pointing them.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same here, I'm a fan. Even if it would be only estaetically, to me toepointing shows the very essence of the beauty of the female foot. Especially if it's the whole woman that you see and not just a pic, always takes my breath away.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its alright i mean anything where i get to see the toes is a plus. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I much prefer the flexed out sole view to toe pointing.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
absolutelty love toe pointing, especially during sex!

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GorazdR
Board Regular
Member # 26861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GorazdR   Email GorazdR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too am totally crazy about toe pointing.

There's an amazing site on youtube with plenty of videos of toe pointing - and I mean toe pointing you have never have seen before. The URL is:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Beefitswell

enjoy

Posts: 19 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am totally about toe pointing especially during sex. Love when a girl is in the missionary position, toes pointed with her heels pressing into my ass.

Anyone know of good pictures of that? If so, PLEASE share!! I don't have many and I'd REALLY appreciate anyone willing to share.

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Spartanguy. I have not seen many models who do that. Except for Janet Mason she points during sex all the time. Its amazing.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links