Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » soft soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: soft soles
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you tell if a girl's soles are soft by just looking at them?
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I try to judge them if there looks like no rough skin around the heels, and if they just look soft. From my experience if they have those two things they are 98% of the time soft.
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We girls who have soft soft soles carry a card that states it Tim! lol Just ask to see our card. Its located on the bottom of our foot so you can hold our card, inspect it, and then you will know! lol
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Excuse me, ma'am, do you have a card that states that your soles are soft?" [Smile]
I've noticed that if a girl's feet have a silky smooth appearence, that usually means they have soft soles.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rough, even with some cracked heels bothers me not one bit.
In fact I really like it.

_fjb_ [Cool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfucker
Loyal Member
Member # 9539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfucker   Email footfucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cracked Skin on the heels and at the top of the soles near the toes are a good tell tale sign NOT to go near them if you want soft soles, I would say age makes them hard as well, I would say that they start becoming hard in there 20's or 30's, but it depeneds if they use foot lotion or not.

Just look at there skin, if they have nice skin on there face, 9 times out of ten, your gonna get good feet, cause there gonna take care of them.

Plus depends what footware there wear. Trainers are a good way to keep a girls feet nice and moist and soft.

Posts: 95 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links