Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ever wonder why............. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ever wonder why.............
footlord79
Board Regular
Member # 7432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlord79   Email footlord79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In some commercials on t.v. a women is barefoot as oppossed to wearing shoes? Let me explain. Yesterday I was watching t.v. and this commercialfor some kind of vitamin came on. The women was jus sitting on a chair, wearing a shirt and jeans and she was barefoot(feet looked ok). But I got to wondering what was it that made the director of the commercial have her go barefoot instead of wearing shoes. Does he have a foot fetish? Does someone on the set have a foot fetish? Why have her barefoot instead of wearing shoes? I will now ponder this everytime I see a commercial with a women barefoot. I seek your opinions.
Posts: 23 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfucker
Loyal Member
Member # 9539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfucker   Email footfucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I know what you mean, alot of sofa commericals always have the models barefoot, most of the time they have there feet up on them, your not exacly gonna get them with there shoes on the sofa, I guess being barefoot gives the impression of natrual, healthy and relaxation, I would say most people would only go barefoot in there house.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wrote to a woman invoved in advertising, for a little while. She explained that feet are viewed as being sexy, in the advertising world. That's while you'll sometimes see ads with barefoot girls, or with close-ups of feet.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't speak for anyone else, but I know I take notice whenever there is a barefoot chick on tube. [Eek!]
What I find disingenuous about that commercial is that that lady, at her age, is just finding out that women (and everyone in general) lose bone mass as they get older.: [Confused]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlord79
Board Regular
Member # 7432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlord79   Email footlord79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats the exact commercial that saparked my question footjoyboy! lol
Posts: 23 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
being barefoot is a sign of being relaxed and comfortable

it has NOTHING to do with a foot fetish

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Mike:
being barefoot is a sign of being relaxed and comfortable

it has NOTHING to do with a foot fetish

this.
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did a thread about the overstock.com lady barefoot on the couch, but alot of people were saying "its just shows the comfort of at home shopping"-- yeah right!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its is a sign of being free and relaxed for sure and its a sign of being and feeling sexy too.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Sir Mike. There may be rare exceptions where the producers of the spots have a different intent, but for the most part bare feet in those sorts of commercials are meant to evoke feelings of comfort, freedom and relaxation.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliasnameTO
Loyal Member
Member # 29734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliasnameTO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well for me they evoke feelings of wanting that commercial to pause. Even if it has no sexual undertones, I wonder if they even consider that there's a good chunk of fetishists out there that love the commercial?
Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AliasnameTO:
I wonder if they even consider that there's a good chunk of fetishists out there that love the commercial?

they don't

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AliasnameTO:
I wonder if they even consider that there's a good chunk of fetishists out there that love the commercial?

In mainstream commercials, they don't even know we exist. But I've heard that in Bryant Park (New York City), the barefoot women there put on a sole show just to tease guys who'd like to give them a good tickling [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One thing that I have noticed with some commercials advertising shoes or foot care products is that the women's feet are most of the time butt ugly...but because of the product you see a lot of their feet which are a turn off...

Then you see a commercial for something unrelated to feet and catch a glimpse of the model's gorgeous feet, only to be teased by far away camera angles and short shots of them....

Anyone else notice this?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think it also might make some consumers have a bad reaction to see shoes on a couch.it would make some people twitch lol.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links