Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Can anyone remember "humping" as a child? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Can anyone remember "humping" as a child?
footfucker
Loyal Member
Member # 9539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfucker   Email footfucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just replying to the topic "Why?" which involed the question "Have any of you ever thought about why you're attracted to women's feet?", I pretty much looked at this as where did my foot fetish stemed from and I remembered that I used to "hump" as a child, from as far back as I can remember, probably 3 or 4, but I guess I did it before then as well.

I used to hump pretty much anything in sight but the floor or the sofa as my favorites, I used to do it all the time, I didn't care who was watching, I even remember doing it at parties that my parents had, I guess that was my party peice.

But when I thought more about it I remembered that I used to have a stong urge to hump feet or even shoes which even inclued my mums friends feet or shoes, I remember we had this white carpet, so you had to take your shoes off at the front door, which meant that pretty much everyone went barefoot around the house, I rememeber being at the front door quite alot sniffing and humping my mums freinds shoes.

My mum used to work alot, so my mums frineds used to come round to look after me all the time, I guess they were in there mid 20's and I was about 4, I remember I always used to hide under the coffe table and used to look at there barefeet and being really turned on about them.

One great memory that comes back to me, is that I was lay on the floor, on my back just under the sofa and my mums freinds that were looking after me were sat on the sofa drinking wine and watching TV, and them rubbing my willy (thru my pants of coruse) with there feet, I've then since read that it's quite a common thing to do strangly enough, I've read quite a few posts over my time, that involed peoples mothers rubbing there sons willy with there foot.

Anyway, and here's the werid part, me and my mum moved away to be back with my dad when I was about 5 or 6 and I guess she lost conatct with her old freinds, I never remember seeing them again and from there on I never remember anything feet related until I was about 11 or 12, it's werid that I would go that long again without not being turned on by feet again.

Mine stemed from when I was about 4 years old being overly obsessed with the double bass from Jazz music, I used to imagen the beat of the double bass was a pair of womens feet walking in tune with the double bass, werid I know!!! Oh and also the noise footsteps made on wooden floors, upstairs and the sound high heels made on a walkway etc or it would have something to do with the song by Bobby Womack made in the late 80's "footsteps", I remmeber I used to love that song lol

Anyway would love to here your thoughts about if you used to "hump" as a child or where your foot fetish stemped from.

Posts: 95 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
humping.... a term i heard for the first time watching movies... and it involved practical jokes with a dog humping a couch or a woman's leg. and that is about the only time i've heard or seen anything dealing with humping.

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
Maybe you humped everything because you were sexually abused by your mums friends touching you, your mum worked too much and wasnt around and your dad wasnt in the pic for awhile! Dah... You need some therapy. I think this goes beyond feet my dear...

Excuse me? These are just some innocent childhood memories that are well told and deliberated upon. Methinks this guy needs therapy like a fish needs a bycicle and besides, have a little respect?

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And besides, those footjobs that everybody loves so much around here, couldn't you call them humping? To me it sounds like the same thing. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J.J.:
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
Maybe you humped everything because you were sexually abused by your mums friends touching you, your mum worked too much and wasnt around and your dad wasnt in the pic for awhile! Dah... You need some therapy. I think this goes beyond feet my dear...

Excuse me? These are just some innocent childhood memories that are well told and deliberated upon. Methinks this guy needs therapy like a fish needs a bycicle and besides, have a little respect?
I read it wrong. I thought he said HIS MOMS friends gave him foot rubs on his cock as a small child.

I apologize.

BUT - ummm.. respect is a lesson this site doesnt learn at times. So... I still stand firm on most of my statement.

I cant help I say what I see and think. I dont want to come off abrassive but I am not going to sit back and not say "Ummm yeah its normal for kids to think about humping" cause it isnt.

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

It's cool that you say what you think, I appreciate your frankness footgirl. Still, I have to say, forgive me but I would have been in absolute heaven as a child if one of my mums friends had rubbed her feet on my c@ck while I was lying under the sofa. I guess you could say that I thought about humping too, only not as specific and definedly not by that name, I would have chosen a much more tender way to describe this feeling. I don't think that makes me abnormal, I think a lot of boys have fantasies in that direction it's just that we live in a society that doesn't condone these things.
Please don't get me wrong footgirl and yall I think it's good that society protects us from child abuse and molestation but sometimes it goes just a little too far too easily in condemning people for being a bit strange, just a tad different.

And, us fetishists, aren't we all a tad different?

--------------------

J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

I got side tracked a bit there but I wanted to say that I found your story very touching footfucker. Thanx for sharing [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

footfucker
Loyal Member
Member # 9539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfucker   Email footfucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I'm glad someone appreciated my story lol To tell you the truth I was in two minds about putting that part of the story in, but I thought what the hell, I'd read a few stories in the past about mothers using there feet to rub a young boys willy to clam them down or them humping there mums feet, apparently that's where there foot fetish stemmed from. I thought humping your mums feet would be gross but your mums friends feet....that's alright!

At the end of the day, I look at it, they saw that I was a highly active sexual child, which today I still am, even still in my early 20's and they helped me out lol But I still find it werid thou that there was this big gap in my life, for 5 or 6 years where I don't remember anything else foot related in my life, between the ages of 6, when I moved away to when I was 11 or 12, we went on hoilday and I just remember looking at this womens feet for what seemed like hours and I felt like I couldn't take my eyes off them, I think that's what started it up, ever since then I remember using the internet for feet pics.

However it would be intresting to meet them again after all these years, I might, when I next go to my mums, see if I can dig out a few pics of them, it would be kool to see what they looked like after all these years, I can't really remember what they looked like, I hope they were hot lol

Posts: 95 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J.J.:
It's cool that you say what you think, I appreciate your frankness footgirl. Still, I have to say, forgive me but I would have been in absolute heaven as a child if one of my mums friends had rubbed her feet on my c@ck while I was lying under the sofa. I guess you could say that I thought about humping too, only not as specific and definedly not by that name, I would have chosen a much more tender way to describe this feeling. I don't think that makes me abnormal, I think a lot of boys have fantasies in that direction it's just that we live in a society that doesn't condone these things.
Please don't get me wrong footgirl and yall I think it's good that society protects us from child abuse and molestation but sometimes it goes just a little too far too easily in condemning people for being a bit strange, just a tad different.

And, us fetishists, aren't we all a tad different?

No child would be in absoulute heaven if touched by an adult. Period.

I dont consider the whole foot thing strange so dont put me in that category. Fetishes are fine if you are a consenting adult.

Again, NO CHILD would be in absolute heaven being touched in ANY WAY by an adult. No child is or should ever be looked at as a highly sexual being. Period... If a adult "picks up" on a childs high sexual self, its just that adult fucked in the head!

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

No child would be in heaven if touched by an adult. Comment by footgirl.

So, I'm telling you that I would have been in heaven... and you're telling me it's not true?
Mind your tone missus, go elsewhere with your witch hunt!

Whatever, footgirl, I'm glad that you got the world sussed out...

--------------------

J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

And I remember looking at this woman's feet for what seemed like hours, comment by footfucker.

Me too, from as early as I can remember I was mesmerized, looking at women's feet. I used to have dreams about touching them, being close to them, it always was such a strong desire. I still cherish the memories of the intensity of this desire, it's the very origins of the fetish I enjoy so much today.

--------------------

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think footgirl0026 must have had a wierd uncle or something.
I also think what footfucker and J.J. are trying relate is that THEY were the ones, ever so sneakily, initiating the contact with adult female feet, which turned THEM on.
It did me too. Maybe we were 'consenting minors'. [Smile]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

No wierd uncle. lol

Just think that a 4 or 5yr old is not a consenting minor, except in the eyes of a pedophile.

But thats just me speaking my mind, and I realize thats not what you boys want. You just want feet pics and for me to nod and agree.

Wont happen...

J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Just because we don't agree with you, doesn't automaticly mean that we only want your feet pics, that's just an assumption. I think this message board proves otherwise but hey, whatever.

--------------------

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are we 'disagreeing' about? A few of us are just saying that as young children we liked adult female feet. [Woot]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links