Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A group of guest students

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A group of guest students
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week I shall guide a group of German guest students and show them the area. The group contains 5-7 girls. Does anyone have any ideas of how I can take a foot-photo of the group?
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Evil Grin]

Invite them over for a cup of tea at your place after the tour and then tell them that you have a rule of no shoes in the house because you hate the dirt. (for this plan it would have to be absolutely spotless in your crib [Big Grin] ).

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J.J.:
[Evil Grin]

Invite them over for a cup of tea at your place after the tour and then tell them that you have a rule of no shoes in the house because you hate the dirt. (for this plan it would have to be absolutely spotless in your crib [Big Grin] ).

slick indeed!
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How old are the students first off?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
tell them that you have a rule of no shoes in the house because you hate the dirt.
that is one rule of my wife's that i loved from the moment i met her. now whenever her friends come over, they all have to leave their shoes at the door. the only time it didnt work for me was when an ex-gf was in town and came to visit. she took off her shoes and i felt really uncomf cause she definitely knew i loved her feet when we dated.. and my wife knew that too.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are 19 or 20. Shoes is one thing but I think they will have socks on too. I wonder if German girls are willing to take shoes and socks off for a "funny" group foot-photo if I ask them.
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luna
Board Regular
Member # 28754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Joef:
They are 19 or 20. Shoes is one thing but I think they will have socks on too. I wonder if German girls are willing to take shoes and socks off for a "funny" group foot-photo if I ask them.

couldn't tell you but but what i can tell you is that there are probably more houses in germany where you do have to take your shoes off than houses where you don't. so at least they shouldn't find it so strange. i'd say that if it's nice and warm and clean in your place, at least some of them will take their socks off.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luna
Board Regular
Member # 28754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i meant, take their socks off without even being asked of course
Posts: 11 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you keep us posted Joef, I'm starting to get curious about the outcome (not half as curious as you of course [Big Grin] ).

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those who want to hear about the continuing story: I met the girls. They were 7 very nice girls around 20. And the weather was nice but the morning was cold and none of them wore sandals. Two of them used boots. I told them we should walk around the area and then I would show them the City. I said it would take about two hours. I will end my story in the park. If itīs dry we can relax in the grass so you can take shoes and socks off and refresh your tired feet.

"Yes it may be a good idea if you are taking us for such a long walk", one of the girls said. And all girls laughed.

Finally we reached the park and we found a nice place and the grass was dry so we sat down. Two of the girls really took shoes and socks off.

Girl no 3 said something in German (I think it was something about a good idea) and she also took shoes and socks off and then did no 4 the same.

4 of 7 girls barefoot - a good result. I showed my camera and told them I wanted to take a photo. Canīt you all sit barefoot so you show how much you have seen and how tired you are?

The last shoes, boots and socks came off. And then we sat for at least one hour, chatting. All of them were barefoot.

redcard
Major Player
Member # 28390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redcard   Email redcard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just tell them it's a personal tradition of yours and that it's good luck if they allow individual and group pics of their feet. if you seem non-chalant about it they won't be none the wiser.
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joef: Achievement unlocked!

Post the pics though man, I love German girls hehe.

Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

You da man!

[Cool] [Cool] [Cool]

--------------------

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A little late I guess, but how about taking them to where there's a public fountain, and encouraging them to cool their feet off in the water.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links