Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Experience at Wal-Mart a few days ago

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Experience at Wal-Mart a few days ago
SockThirst
Board Regular
Member # 18819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SockThirst   Email SockThirst   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi!I'm from Canada,more pecisely,from a small town not to far away from Montreal.Anyway,as you know,Spring has arrived and it's getting warmer each day.

So I had a few things I had to take care of a about 2 days ago.As I was around one of the local Wal-Mart stores,I decided to pay a visit to the shoe section to see if there were any "goods".As I was walking and checking each aisle,I saw in one of the aisle 3 or 4 women,they weren't all together but among this group of women,there was a cute looking young woman in her late teens/early twenties(she seemed to be between 19 and 21).She was with an older woman so I presumed that the older woman was her mother.The thing is,is that I was standing at one end of the aisle and the mother and daughter were at the other end.Now I couldn't see them well because there were 2 or 3 women(old and unattractive) between me and the mother and daughter who were also looking and trying on some shoes so with that,I decided to go at the other end of the aisle closer to the mother and daughter.So I got near them by walking through the previous row which was empty so that as soon as I would turn to my left they would only be a few feet away.I didn't want to make it seems obvious so when I arrived I glanced at the shoes on the shelves as if I was looking to buy women shoes for a present to a particular female but I didn't actually stood in the aisle I just passed in front checking out the young woman's feet.Then,something hit my nostrils,I felt a strong musky smell in the air of that area.I was unsure so again I passed and it hit me again!So I looked down to see what smelled so strong,I could see on the floor a few pair of shoes that customer try on but don't put them back where they took them.And among those shoes were some white flats that belonged to the young woman who had taken them off to try on other shoes.I just couldn't believed it!!!!!She was a fine gal who looked like a clean person and yet,I couldn't believe how stinky her flats were!To other thing is that I'm almost 6 feet tall and I never was really close to them,they were about 2 meters away from me when I was invaded by the smell when I passed near them.Now I'm pretty sure that the smell came from her flats as nobody else was nearby.The person with her(probably her mother) had her shoes on and didn't try any shoes.But I was able to confirm that the smell really came from her her flats/feet because when they were about to leave,her mother asked her:"You're not taking these?" talking about a pair of open toed black heels sandals(presuming that she tried them on)she was holding in her hand for her daughter to which she replied negatively.Her mother then put the open toed black heels sandals on a nearby bench and they then proceeded to walk towards the end of the row to make their way out of it.So wanting to make sure that the strong smell came from the young woman's peds I took the open toed black heels sandals off the bench and headed to the previous row which was empty,I looked around me and saw that nobody was in sight so I quickly brought the shoes to my face and the toe area to my nose and sniffed...and there it was!There was a faint smell that matched the smell that I believed came from the flats confirming that she tried on the shoes that I smelled and also confirming what I thought.I even took a second sniff dicretely just to make sure that I wasn't dreaming at all.I knew that women feet could smell sometimes,but not as strong as that!I'm telling you guys,I've never experienced anything like that before!Her flats reeked,I still can't believe it!

Has anything similar to this experience ever happened to you?

Sorry for the long post but I wanted you guys to get a clear understanding of the story!

Peace!

Posts: 48 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moneyman
Loyal Member
Member # 17336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moneyman   Email moneyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome story sockthirst!! Never personally had an experience like that but the thought that came to my mind was how you may have been being watched by someone that monitors security cameras in that place,lol! Could you imagine the look on their face if they watched you on camera sniffing that shoe [Eek!] [Laugh] I've sniffed shoes in private homes but wouldn't attempt it in a public type setting because of that. You got guts man!

--------------------
"If you're not comfortable with your fetish how do you expect a woman to be"

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, you got balls, taking a second sniff with no care in the world, I salute you! [Cheers]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just another of life's little pleasures !! [Big Grin]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SockThirst
Board Regular
Member # 18819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SockThirst   Email SockThirst   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha ha ha!

Well moneyman,you're right about the cameras and possibly being watched as I sniffed but I did discretely and fast and to my knowledge,I don't recall seeing a camera on the ceiling that could have caught me.It was a thing of not even 3 seconds,just two quick sniffs!

Thanks to you guys for taking the time to read my story and also for posting some comments.

Posts: 48 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You lost me when you said someone was shopping at Walmart for shoes. lol

But sounds like YOU HAD A BLAST and thats all that counts! Congrats!

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SockThirst
Board Regular
Member # 18819

quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
You lost me when you said someone was shopping at Walmart for shoes. lol

But sounds like YOU HAD A BLAST and thats all that counts! Congrats!

Ha ha!That was just to put you guys in the context!Hey atleast I wasn't afraid to tell it like it is! [Cool]
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SockThirst:
I took the open toed black heels sandals off the bench and headed to the previous row which was empty,I looked around me and saw that nobody was in sight so I quickly brought the shoes to my face and the toe area to my nose and sniffed...and there it was!

Hahahahaaaa!! This is by far my favorite part of that great account you gave of your experience. I can only imagine what the security crew might've been thinkin if they had been watching from that ceiling camera at the time.

Heck, if they came out and questioned you, you could've just said to them, I smelled some funky smell and I just wanted to check and make sure it wasn't coming from these shoes that I am gonna buy for my girlfriend, LOL! They would've been scratchin their heads fer sure if they did a little bit of rewind on the video feed [Wink]

Ahhhh, the thrill of the sniff, Tee Hee!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story! I would have felt compelled to sneak off to a fitting room with the shoes and, well, [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SockThirst
Board Regular
Member # 18819

quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand1:
Great story! I would have felt compelled to sneak off to a fitting room with the shoes and, well, [Jerkoff]

Lmao!!!I don't know about you but a man heading to the changing rooms with women shoes in is hand?I would have never tried that....

That was funny for me to read though!Good one pal!Thanks! [Cheers]

barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea i was thinking about the security crew there too.. i know they got a kick out of that ...
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links