Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » [Done] seeking fishnet stockings -> FOUND (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: [Done] seeking fishnet stockings -> FOUND
icf55
Board Regular
Member # 22221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icf55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi guys and girls,
i know that some of u are very familiar with the web this is why i please u to help me
in a vid i saw these folllowing fishnet stockings and i could imagine in these too.
unhappily after a long time of digging the web i havent found anything [Cry]
so my question: do u know a webshop or something else where i can buy theses stockings?
now the pic of the fishnet stockings (they are only knee high):
http://www1.picfront.org/picture/Gnh6X6aPw/img/snapshot.jpg

as reward when i get these stockings i would post u some pix of my gf in them [Smile]

i hope u'll make a find [Smile]

(sry for my bad english, i'm german)
thx and best regards
icf555

[ April 29, 2008, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: icf55 ]

Posts: 11 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not getting the link to work, but I would suggest googling "Leg Avenue" and look at their product lines.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icf55
Board Regular
Member # 22221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icf55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thx oscarthemonkey
but i havent found anything on the hp of leg avenue (www.legavenue.com). could u please tell me the product id of the one u have found?

thx & best regards
icf55

Posts: 11 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The picture does not show up for me either. I would love to help but I need to know what you are looking for. I buy a lot of stockings from http://www.pierresilber.com/stockings.html

Good luck!

Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icf55
Board Regular
Member # 22221

thx 4 ur answer, HailyWood.
the pic has been deleted but now i have uploaded it again [Smile]
unhappily @ ur fav page http://www.pierresilber.com/stockings.html i havent found the stockings i'm looking for [Cry]

i hope u others can help me [Smile]

thx & best regards
icf55

elric1266
Board Regular
Member # 29613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elric1266   Author's Homepage   Email elric1266   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those fencenets are great. However, could they be "gloves" instead of knee-highs?
I checked my fav site sock-dreams. com, but did not see that style there. My best suggestion would be to contact a distributor and e-mail the pic. Good Luck! [Big Grin]

Posts: 48 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icf55
Board Regular
Member # 22221

thx 4 checking, elric1266.
the "gloves"-idea came into my mind too, maybe i'll find something the next days.

as an info i made the pics out of this vid:
http://www.xvideos.com/video15977/Footjob_with_hot_black_fishnet

its a german video (speaking german) and copyrighted by www.highheel-fetisch.com

maybe some1 of u can handle this to get more info about the stockings. on the website i havent found any contact mail address or something else [Cry]

thx 4 ur help and best regards
icf55

icf55
Board Regular
Member # 22221

FOUND EM!!!

http://www.newlook.com.sg/MusicLegs.asp?style=ML04800

or

http://www.teddygirl.com/toe-ring-stocking.html

the brand is: Music legs
product ID: ML04800

thx 4 ur help! i'll be back with some photos of my gf in these cuties

thx & best regards
icf55

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they do look very nice! hehe

[Smile]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are hot! I like the look, but I'd still rather try a pair of sweaty, silky nylons on my face.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree femsole!

like theses ----->>> http://www.eveslegwear.co.uk/bmz_cache/4/46d5c71b1e87091f4c441e5433bcfaf7.image.200x310.jpg

they make me weak at the knees!

high gloss extremely sweaty...

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow- What a cheap price for those!!!! I always end up spending big money on the things I like for my wife! Look forward to your you photos!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG Oscar I was thinking the same THING! I buy the thigh high's to work in daily, and um I pay almost the same price and I got through abotu 2pr of those damn things a week before I have to pitch them...

I like these...

Did you look at their other things? Full body stockings etc... for 17.00! WTF?? Very cheap...

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow... 17 bucks is cheap huh... i'm learning new stuff every day. i've seen price range from 15 to 30.. i wonder what you call expensive then

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For a full body stocking- 17 is LOW... But let me bitch about those for a moment. You got to wear those with grace cause they are too much money to be ripping in one night of play!
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links