Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Dreamland`

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dreamland`
warsaw
Loyal Member
Member # 18403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warsaw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI all, I am fairly new to the board but have spoken to a few of you on seperate occasions!

I am also fairly new to admitting my fetsih etc, as fairly young and didnt think it 'normal' practive at my age, and always associated it naively with the older generation.

Anyway to my point. I have recently moved jobs and am now in a new area as well. With this comes meeting new people, and one couple I have met (a guy from work and his wife)regualrly join us for a pub quiz. Anyway she is a little fox, decent figure and agreat sense of humouor. Guessing 10 years older than me, so early 30s but very sexy for it. Anyway I knew she took a shine to me straight away.

She has had a rough time lately and apparently I have cheered her up. We are both very flirty and thats enjoyable in itself. Anyway I told her saturday night, that I think she looks good for her age and wouldnt mind getting in her pants (not in that exact way but you get the drift).

She loved it. Flirted even more. And today it culminated in her texting saying her best assset is yet to come out....her feet. She said "anyway its nearly summer and now through october ill be wearing my flipflops so my best asset will be on show. You dont have a foot fetish do you? Guys have fallen in love with my feet."

I replied with a simple yes and anytime you want a foot massage give me a shout. This weekend it is. She replied saying that she begs her man to give her a massage and orgasmed at work at the thought of having one. She then went on to ask if I mind if she moans....

Jesus. Sorry. had to get that out!

[Tongue] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 70 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pretty mad situation, keep us updated.

good luck

Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dreamland indeed, looks like you hit the jackpot dude. [Mmm]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jackpot all right.

quote"Jesus. Sorry. had to get that out!
who the hell is this "jesus"LOL.
have fun man.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shadixx
Board Regular
Member # 22316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shadixx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tempting situation man,but watch your ass because she is married. That shit can make a jealous husband insane. For example,my EX girlfriend of 3 years cheated on me with my best friend,I grew up with him my entire life. I caught him out one night and in a fit of rage beat him unmercifully with a T-ball bat to the point he was just a limp bloody mess laying on the concrete. I took him completely off guard and with a vendetta. I faced a prison sentence but ended up with probation and had to pay thousands of dollars in medical bills. He has permanent brain damage and has seizures a lot now. I feel bad for what I did,but when you find out your woman is stepping out on you it makes you lose control and you don't care at the time what the consequences are,temporary insanity. Im not saying not to do it,as that is so very tempting but word to the wise,just know what you could possibly be getting yourself into if the other half finds out,which is almost certainly bound to happen,and be aware of what the possible consequences are. Much luck to you brother.

Peace and grace.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 24 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shadixx:
Tempting situation man,but watch your ass because she is married. That shit can make a jealous husband insane. For example,my EX girlfriend of 3 years cheated on me with my best friend,I grew up with him my entire life. I caught him out one night and in a fit of rage beat him unmercifully with a T-ball bat to the point he was just a limp bloody mess laying on the concrete. I took him completely off guard and with a vendetta. I faced a prison sentence but ended up with probation and had to pay thousands of dollars in medical bills. He has permanent brain damage and has seizures a lot now. I feel bad for what I did,but when you find out your woman is stepping out on you it makes you lose control and you don't care at the time what the consequences are,temporary insanity. Im not saying not to do it,as that is so very tempting but word to the wise,just know what you could possibly be getting yourself into if the other half finds out,which is almost certainly bound to happen,and be aware of what the possible consequences are. Much luck to you brother.

Peace and grace.

Fucking A.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, forget about it; there are plenty of other feet out there.
Sooner or later, while out, she'll show you her feet - take a sniff and be done with it.
Anything done in private with her could be construed as sexual relations; so, beware the T-ball bat, or worse, a gun.

_fjb_ [Cool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links