Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Making plans for smelly feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Making plans for smelly feet
GorazdR
Board Regular
Member # 26861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GorazdR   Email GorazdR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I not so new to the forum and really enjoy reading it. I've had a gilfriend for four years and only last month she found out about my foot fetish when I was on business trip and she was meddling with my home computer (and found a bunch of photos and net history). I always "used" her feet as a tool during sex and was quite content with that. But only now she participates as I always hoped anmd sex is better than ever. Eventually I'd like to take my fetish indulgence even further - I LOVE smelly feet and she has no idea!

Her feet generaly don't smell. She can wear sneakers - her feet smell like soap, she can wear flip-flops - her feet don't smell at all. There is one type of shoe, though, that makes her feet smell heavenly - balet flats. If she wears them barefoot her foot smell is at least 8 on the scale 1-10, nylon socks at least 7. What makes me frustrated is the fact that she almost always washes her feet after a night out or after work.

My biggest fantasy is to make her wear boots barefoot. I know that I will have to ask her for that but that'll surely happen evetually. The only thing that concerns me is the fact that she told me on many occasions how she despises smelly feet.

I0m wondering how you approached your wife/gf with your foetish for smelly feet?

Thank you

Posts: 19 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey,

my wife despises smelly feet too. in fact.. so much.. it took nearly 2 years to get her comfy with me close to her feet after she sweated. My posts on that are buried in the past in here.

but bottom line.. compliments.. and don't focus exclusively on the smell.. just letting her know that it's a part of what you appreciate because they don't 'wreak' of 'stench' but have a pleasant... (someting nice) mixed in the sweat.

example.... even though you sweat, i enjoy the feel of your moist feet and like the fact that that your perfume is kept inside the scent of sweat. and that you just want to enjoy her and help her relax inspite of the scent. and you're not off-put by it.

hope this helps. later if i have time.. i'll expand on it.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If my chick kept her feet smelling of soap or moisturizer or no smell or always washing her feet, I'd be bored in no time flat. [Roll Eyes]
I'd be out of there.
Sorry, that's just me.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my first serious gf of three years, had totally odorless feet except when she wore these rubber soled deck shoes - then her feet really stank, which i loved !

of course she wore them barefoot as deck shoes should be worn...but for a booster you could get your femme to wear nylons with her ballet flats - now thats hardcore !!

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most girls dont like guys to come near their feet when they "smell", even if the guy likes it. One girl I knew, when I discussed my foot smelling fetish, told me her feet smell, at worst, what she called "salty". You will rarely hear a girl say "OMG, my feet reek". It isnt "ladylike".

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links