Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot smell survey

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot smell survey
GorazdR
Board Regular
Member # 26861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GorazdR   Email GorazdR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey friends,

I'd like to conduct foot smell survey. Just for fun I collected data from footworshippalace models. I wanted to find out how different variables affect the "smelliness" of the foot. The results are as follows: Height is MILDLY correlated with foot odor (+11%). Shoe size has even looser connection (+6%). Both correlations are positive, meaning the higher (larger shoe size) the more intense the smell.

What I found really amazing is correlation btw foot smell and hair color. There is quite strong correlation (+33%) btw those two variables. The LIGHTER the hair the smellier the feet.

Do you have similar experience - can you please comment on the feet of your better halves?

My girlriend (scale 1-10):
hair: blond
foot smell after shower: 1
foot smell after work wearing cotton socks with
shoes: 3
foot smell after work wearing nylon socks: 7
foot smell after work wearing nothing with shoes: 8

Posts: 19 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"foot smell after work wearing nylon socks: 7
foot smell after work wearing nothing with shoes: 8"
Comment by GorazdR

Forget everything else, I prefer these two options.
[Woot]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow.. that is interesting! the correlation with shoe size makes sense to me... more covered skin in a shoe.. more surface area for scent to build.

i suspect food plays a role in scent...

the rest... surprising! hair color? wow! however.. for that to hold true in my eyes.. we'd have to do a more complete scientific survey.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nylon socks in enclosed leather pumps for over 16 hours = best
Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"nylon socks in enclosed leather pumps for over 16 hours = best"
Comment by Maxmillion

Agreed; but if it were me, and I could, I would let those 16 hr. feet air out for 15 or 20 mins. (without touching the floor)

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
social class/status (ie. poor vs. rich) = 89% foot smell correlation

homeless feet reek and ultra rich feet have tendency to be cleaner and less smelly.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elric1266
Board Regular
Member # 29613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elric1266   Author's Homepage   Email elric1266   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife:
hair: Dark Brown
After shower" 1
cotton socks w/ shoes: 7-8 (dependeing on shoe)
nylon w/ shoes: 5-6 (depending on shoe)
just shoes: 6-7 (depending on shoe)

Just to give more info. I have found the opposite in hair color. However, as mentioned, it may just be the food.

[Cool]

Posts: 48 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stuff the higher classes! lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im sure race
body type
hair color
show size
texture of foot(meaty or thin)
curvung of toes(to retainsweat)
type of shoes and footwear

what they have to eat

etc all have to do with foor odor...

Im very interested in finding this out....

But I disagree if hair color does have anything to do with odor...

the smelliest feet ive smelled were froma dark brown haired woman, green eyed caucasian race..

the non smelliest feet ive smelled were from a light brown haired woman, with blue eyes and she hadnt showered for at least 24 hours and was wearing nylons and sandals and was at least 55... but they didnt smell

both of these were discreet btw...

Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet straight out of sneakers after shes been walking all day with no socks would get my vote.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m_s_wick
Board Regular
Member # 22039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m_s_wick   Email m_s_wick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Wife

After shower: 1
Cotton socks w/shoes: 5 (but I don't like the smell)
Nylons with shoes: 8
Barefoot w/shoes: 9

My wife is on her feet for 10 - 12 hours straight and likes to wear leather shoes with barefeet. The smell is intense and wonderful. She doesn't usually let me smell her feet because she's self-conscious, but I do "use" her shoes and panties on a daily basis.

Posts: 42 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by little5:
Feet straight out of sneakers after shes been walking all day with no socks would get my vote.

umm hmmm
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links