Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » a deep one! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: a deep one!
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i havent posted on here in a long long time! i recently moved in with my girlfriend after 3years dating but with one of my best friends and his girlfriend..(no, his girlfriend does not have sexy feet!)

about this time last year i was having problems getting our sex life in action, my girlfriend would refuse to do anything with me or let me treat her.

things are now a lot better, i get less frustrated and am more confident with my foot fetish and she enjoys me pleasuring her sexualy.

Now that we have moved in together it seemed like we could do sexual stuff all the time! but that initial novelty has seemed to worn off. the fact that we see each other constantly means we are always grumpy with each other and maybe getting bored. so i try to get away fromher when i can.

i feel like my girlfriend should definately let me releive my foot fetish, which she does from time to time. and i certainly give her pleasure when she lets me or wants it.

my problem is she makes me wait so long to get at her feet that it becomes painful..thats what the internet is for maybe but it doesnt live up to the real thing.

in fear of getting frustrated and angry i seem to shut down all emotion and try my best not to think sexually about feet at all otherwise i end up getting obsessed with it, and i have found myself obssesed and very unhappy/un satisfied and it takes over you life. i end up feeling a bit miserable and i cant talk to my girlfriend because no matter how much she cares, she just cant understand.

also i feel like such an asshole when i ask her to paint her nails or do a footjob even though i guess im entitled to it?? everyone else seems to have an easy sex life. it just sits on my conscience becasue i know she doesnt like doing it. (but will do it time to time if she's feeling nice to me)

now i dont want to sound negative. this is a place for celebration and i love that! once in a while me and my gf have a spontanious moment, but i am stuck for i cant indulge in my foot fetish. i am denying myself becasue i find it all such a tease.

unless i can experience these magical foot moments regularly then i am spending 90 percent of the time dreaming, and i really cant see anyway of solving this. i have spoke to my girlfriend so many times on how we need to improve our sex life and i try to take action but id rather not make the move than get rejected these days.

she hates me touching her feet unless shes giving me a footjob. i shouldnt complain cos i do recieve them sometimes but it is very very rare now. i've had a taste and i want more.

a little advice from the experts would be gratefull, how do you get it right? without being a bad person im so jealous of all you guys that seem to have wives who love their feet pampered. you are so so lucky! i cant help my desires

[ May 02, 2008, 03:34 AM: Message edited by: lamp ]

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slimebass
Board Regular
Member # 1409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slimebass         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta get another girl, sorry.
Posts: 49 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems to me you're selling yourself a bit short there dude. Either that or you haven't been clear enough and she doesn't realize.

I've hidden my foot fetish here and there in the past and came to the conclusion that it does damage and is of no use. Hiding your true nature doesn't save your relationship and it can leave you in a real depression.

You're not a bad person just because your desires are different from hers, you're just badly matched (well, I don't know yous so I obviously can't really judge but that's what it sounds like).

Be good to yourself man, you deserve better than that!

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kind of reminds me of a computer that is running way too slow or is infested with viruses.
You need a clean install; a nuke and pave.
In other words; find a new chick.

_fjb_ [Cool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's not just you. ill talk to your girlfriend if you will talk to my husband!!!!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think its easy to say "get a new girlfriend" but remember, guys, they have been dating for 3 years, so i dont think he should be too hasty.

Personally, time apart for a while might be a good thing, and also, talking about your concerns and needs, and where you see things heading might clear the air a bit.

Good luck with it all.

Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FUCK MAN! i know it sounds easier than done but getting a new chick seems to be the answer here. I know it is hard, you, i'm sure love her, but, life is too short to live it without feet or very little of it. why the fuck do some(i said some)women do this type of shit? how the fuck is it a problem to let a man enjoy her feet? i just don't get it. i really doubt that you have been forceful enough, i mean clear enough. if you have been straight with her on what you want, then it is time to think about some type of ultimatum. i would never be able to accept that situasion. my wife and i settle down to watch TV after we put the kids to sleep every evening, and the first thing she does, is put her feet on my lap. No man, i would not take it. good luck bro.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also don't think that simply dumping your girlfriend is the right answer.
I'd say have a long talk with her. Explain that foot fetish is a very important part of your sexuality. Perhaps she's not indulging you enough because she's not really comfortable with it, yet. Or maybe she's self consious about her feet.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure what to tell you pal I am married and happily now but you are not yet and you want to be happy in life. If you can look past that qualities that you don't like then stay with her but if she makes you unhappy and you are sexually frustrated then move on before its too late.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm let me ask you this. How hard is it for my man to just idk rub my feet let alone fuck them. He does not have a foot fetish i do. If you truly love someone you accecpt them for who they are, fetish or no fetish. Isn't that what all men want? well women want that too. i love the whole man. Not just parts of him. I don't get what i want all the time but he is open and trys. that is about all you can ask of someone is to understand and try. Ultimatums made in frustration or anger will definatly get you a response but is it truly the response you were looking for. I don't think dumping your girlfriend right off is the right thing to do. I agree with both footsniffer and cain. Talk to her openly and be very very clear as to what you would like. If that doesn't work....have to think of what cain said. Just my opinion.

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
again, is it so hard for a woman to let her man enjoy her feet? NO. is he to over look his desire because she simply doesn't feel like pleasing him? again, life is way too short to spend it sexually unhappy.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell_FL
Major Player
Member # 27905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell_FL   Author's Homepage   Email Russell_FL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend I've been there done that. I was in a 15 year relationship. Don't think for a minute that things get better, they don't. If she's this way now it will only get worse over time. If you are not getting what you want out of it, then it's time to move on. Find someone that lets you be who you are and accepts the things you like. I know it's hard but doing it sooner than later would be the best thing for you. Don't sell your self short. Be with some one that enjoys the things you do. Good luck bud, I know it's hard but time does heal all wounds, and finding some one with a great sex drive and pretty feet sure does help [Wink]
Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have about 8,457 answers; I'll try to narrow the field, in no particular order:
1) She either does not comprehend the sexual importance of feet to you or doesn't care.
2) Further, sex might not be all that important to her and doesn't understand why it is to you...or doesn't care.
3) Try to keep her feet as the dessert in your sexual meals.
4) I'm not suggesting being submissive at all with this. For example, I spent four hours in the same room with Raquel Darrian's feet - she was there, too. Sometimes being that close can be enough. Spent more time than that with Tori Welles but got to touch her feet and a little more. Sorry, didn't mean to make this about me.
5) I do like the notion of "cohabitation". Everyone gets to find out what they're in for and so you are.
6) Your envy of the guys who seem to have it right doesn't make you a "bad person". They have set an example, they found the "right one". A couple of lucky ones MIGHT have found it on their first try but, for the bulk of them, it took a bunch of attempts.

It may sting at the start but you should consider the idea that it's time to start your search again.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BOOOOOOOOOO HHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............

Dude.. I read your entire story with wide open eyes. And I like the advice given here. There are many things to consider. Talking to her, fixing things would be first. But if ALL else fails, get another gf.

You know what's really sad? If you're married to her. I KNOW IT, CUZ I'M MARRIED TO EXACTLY SUCH A GIRL... We have NO sex life, cuz we're not ready for kids. And she just hates pills & condoms. So, there........ I have NO sex life with MY WIFE. She has ok feet, but even that I don't get much of..........

So.......what am I supposed to do? Get another wife???!!! Easier said, than done!!

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lamp, sounds like practically nothing at all has changed with your girlfriend since you first started posting here last year. This is just the way she is and she probably isn't going to change. Living together and being "grumpy and bored" with each other after such a short time I thought only happened after you were married for a few decades. I think you know how this is going to pan out for you...

Good luck.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links