Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » To guys who post pics of their girls. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: To guys who post pics of their girls.
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you take the pics just to post them here, or do you use them somehow yourself? i ask you this because from time to time(about twice a month when i have time) i sit back, put on some music or my favorite radio show(opie and anthony)while i let my TV give me i flash show of about 200 pics of my wife .So, are you a viewer and a fan of your woman's feet pics?.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would imagine they like the feet they photograph

who wants to photograph feet that they think look disgusting?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Mike:
i would imagine they like the feet they photograph

who wants to photograph feet that they think look disgusting?

Read the question again. who is taking about "disgusting" or even disliking feet. wow.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
then I don't get what you are saying

why would anybody take pics "just to post them here"

you think people go around photographing feet so they can post them here?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I often look at my wife's feet pretty much everytime i get online. I like posting them to read the comments too though. I just like to see others reactions to her feet since i like them so much.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell_FL
Major Player
Member # 27905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell_FL   Author's Homepage   Email Russell_FL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
I often look at my wife's feet pretty much everytime i get online. I like posting them to read the comments too though. I just like to see others reactions to her feet since i like them so much.

I agree 100% [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

quote:
Originally posted by Cain:

I what was talking about was the following; you take the pics, and you store them somewhere, disc, flash drive, card. do you just post them and delete them? or do you keep them to once in a while view them yourself?

--------------------
 -

mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know what youre talking about babeflower...and for the most part, i take the pics to post them here.

i dont delete them after though, i keep them, but i dont "use" them...i need vid clips...

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, I get special appreciation of them well after the pics were taken. I do like reading positive feedback as well.My wife, who initially only let me take pics to make me happy, and presented indifference about the postings- changed after she recieved many positive responses- now asks to have pics taken and posted.

Ultimately, after we all hear all these unfortunate stories about guys who have horrible luck with women with regard to our mutual love of feet-- we are certainly the kings of the world to have such great women who indulge our whims not only with regard to our individual tastes,but allow us to have the sublime fun we share in posting that fun with our comrades....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can only address the immediate future: With Summer at hand, I hope to have a number of lovely, scantily clad (and barefoot} women occupying my dock. I may well make the price of admission a few photos of their feet. Certainly, these photos will be very much for my enjoyment but with digital camera in hand, and a willingness to learn all things internet, I have every intention to "share the joy".
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well put babe, I do the same thing, for i love my gf's sweet feet!

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
most of the pics i've posted here were done mainly to post.. but i don't delete. i love her feet and do look at them periodically! heel pics are diff. i take them because i love how she looks in heels.. and i do post some. the bare foot set and the sock set was done for Wu's. she loves the compliments! some times i put on my desktop as a slide show.. just to enjoy the view.

RPM

p.s. but i do look at her feet more in real time.. love how she moves her feet

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elric1266
Board Regular
Member # 29613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elric1266   Author's Homepage   Email elric1266   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dudes, I am so dedicateds to my wife's feet, I keep them on my computer. I have even tossed one off while watching a slide shoe of just her feet. [Blush]
Posts: 48 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
elric1266, you're not alone in that except that I go all the way back to Polaroids!
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So far I've only made one post with more to come. I do it just to post here. I post here just to be fair as I've drooled over contributions of your S.O's feet, why not add my contributions as well.

Since I have the real thing at hand, I don't need pics of her peds to get off.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links