Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » uma thurman's stalker

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: uma thurman's stalker
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just saw on inside edition that he developed strong interest for her after that scene in "kill Bill" where the camera zooms in on her feet and she tries to wiggle her big toe

foot guys will always be thought of as freaks [Laugh]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh fuckin great!!! I saw some of this in the news recently and i thought to myself DAMN, that guy was really obsessed *sigh* ...Oh brother, and next they're gonna start tying this to his freakin foot fetish!!

Damn those obsessed freaks, can't some of you just control it for once!!!! These celebs DO NOT want to have a foot fetish relationship with you!!!!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pam Anderson got into Playboy just so she could send messages to me with her feet; I know that once I shoot Ronald Regan, we'll be able to consummate our love.

Wait...it's been done? Dammit! I'm going to have to stop mixing my LSD with my Thorazine. Better add another layer of aluminum foil to my helmet, too.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Uma is into stalkers big time. She said in an interview that they turn her on.

[Evil Grin] [Laugh]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
Oh fuckin great!!! I saw some of this in the news recently and i thought to myself DAMN, that guy was really obsessed *sigh* ...Oh brother, and next they're gonna start tying this to his freakin foot fetish!!

Damn those obsessed freaks, can't some of you just control it for once!!!! These celebs DO NOT want to have a foot fetish relationship with you!!!!

OMG! Did I hear that right? This same weirdo, that was stalking Uma Thurman, has a foot fetish too? Guys like that makes it harder for the rest of us!! [Mad]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fucking Quentin stalking Uma again???? She said on set he always offered her foot rubs. LOL!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipfloplick
Board Regular
Member # 21954

Icon 8 posted      Profile for flipfloplick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fuck
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LAlegs
Board Regular
Member # 30367

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAlegs   Author's Homepage   Email LAlegs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is like on a first date saying "I love a jealous guy who may rough me up."

She is super hot and maybe not all there - why would anyone like a stalker or jealousy?

I had a woman say if you don't call me while on location, I'll throw a rock thru ur window lol. Never called her ever.

--------------------
 -

www.legsofla.com

Posts: 34 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have heard a lot of stupid things come out of people's mouths, especially drunks, stoners, politicians, and really angry people; nevertheless, none of them come close to ostensibly sober, rational Hollywood-type celebrities.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links