Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » you are strange and creepy !! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: you are strange and creepy !!
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes people twice in one week I've heard these words from 2 different females, and I'm not impressed. These girls seem to think that me loving feet is weird, creepy and strange.

Why cant people be more open minded and accept our fetish as valid and normal?

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why can't people be more open-minded toward ugly people, and over-weight people? Same concept. I'm sure you already know the answer to that.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let them think what they want, in the end they're the ones looking ridiculous. After all, everybody knows that the coolest people are foot fetishists. [Cool]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that girls who are that uptight about their sexuality are weird and creepy

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did you say anything in particular to these women that might've led to those conclusions?

sometimes, even the most remote things that a person says or does can have an affect on a woman's assessment of a particular situation.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think a lot of women can broaden their horizons and see how great and unique the fetish can be, with all possible stereotpes set aside....others are just never going to get the handle of it....I guess that's just how it is [Confused]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by femsolelover:
Why can't people be more open-minded toward ugly people, and over-weight people? Same concept.

uh no it isn't

ozboy you shouldn't just tell girls that you like feet

when you're fucking around with her just grab her feet and do what you want, she won't think it's creepy while in the moment

and these particular girls had little if any interest in you, if brad pitt or whatever celebrity tells a chick he has a foot fetish she won't call him creepy or strange

[ May 03, 2008, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: Sir Mike ]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm noticed that it's often more acceptable to admit that you're gay, than to admit that you're attracted to women's feet. Such is our PC society!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
weird and creepy - i'd rather be that than a prematurely middle aged sack of tedium who gets excited about interest rates - or doing DIY on their kitchen.

i'll take wierd over boring fucker any day!

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
funny Tom !

Here is some more context for y'all. One girl was the massage chik giving me a FJ who commented that it was strange. 2 diff 12 year old girls who stumbled accross my Youtube account with all my favourite foot clips commented that they thought it was creepy !!

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_FJCruiser
Major Player
Member # 6007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_FJCruiser   Email The_FJCruiser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with what everyone else is saying. Its not strange and creepy at all. I'd be willing to bet those girls had pedicures. Why is it that women go to the effort to make their feet look nice then when a guy notices it they think its weird? My girlfriend, who is very supportive of my love for feet (mainly because she gets foot massages out of the deal) told me about a commentary she heard on an afternoon radio show up here the other day. The topic was what makes women attractive. They rated different body parts on how they could make or break a lady for being hot or not. Feet were number two behind breasts. I'll let that soak in. Take care! [Cheers]

--------------------
The FJ Cruiser.

Posts: 199 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn i guess i am really lucky, my girl loves it and has never once said it was weird..
Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always felt that it was important to come-across as reasonably well-adjusted before I introduce my foot fascination. To those who have never encountered it before, I'm sure it does seem strange.

"Creepy" is an evaluation left to the individual to whom it is being introduced. The quality of the introduction is what will leave the lasting impression.

Finally, all 12 year old girls deem everything "Creepy". They're working on their put-downs for later adolescence.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Upon you explaining how these comments came about, ozboy, I wouldn't base your beliefs on these particular incidents.

First of all, I'm assuming that your "massage chick" is someone who is getting paid to give you a FJ. Correct me if I'm wrong. Either way, whether you're paying her or not, who cares what she thinks? You're paying her for a service and, weird or not, she's the one taking your money. If you're not paying her, then who is more "weird"? You for asking her for a FJ, or her honoring your request and giving you one?

quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
I have always felt that it was important to come-across as reasonably well-adjusted before I introduce my foot fascination. To those who have never encountered it before, I'm sure it does seem strange.

"Creepy" is an evaluation left to the individual to whom it is being introduced. The quality of the introduction is what will leave the lasting impression.

Finally, all 12 year old girls deem everything "Creepy". They're working on their put-downs for later adolescence.

I agree with Toetapper on this. I wouldn't put much value into the comments made by 12 year olds. You shouldn't even let that bother you. They're just finding out about sex so everything seems different and "weird" to them.

When it comes to adult women, it's important to come off as a normal person in your interactions with them and never "out yourself" verbally when it comes to your attraction to women's feet. If a woman doesn't know you very well, then it's going to come across sounding weird if you say you like women's feet. You're better off just getting to know a woman and building her comfort and trust in you.

From personal experience, there have been certain female friends of mine that I didn't bring up my attraction for women's feet with right away and I waited months, sometimes years, before allowing them to see that part of me. By the time I thought the moment was right, there was absolutely no resistance on their part when I began sucking on their toes while giving them a foot massage and it was a rewarding experience for both of us that led to multiple encounters.

Bottom line, if you come across as being comfortable with yourself and establish that comfort level, as well as a level of trust, with a woman, she will definitely be more open minded to new things she has never experienced that she never even thought about before.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:
quote:
funny Tom !

Here is some more context for y'all. One girl was the massage chik giving me a FJ who commented that it was strange. 2 diff 12 year old girls who stumbled accross my Youtube account with all my favourite foot clips commented that they thought it was creepy !!

who cares if she thought it was strange when she actually gave you the FJ [Smile]

they were actually 12? again who cares what they think? at 12 they shouldn't know much about sex to begin with

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links