Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ideas on attracting non-foot fetish women

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ideas on attracting non-foot fetish women
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all,

If you haven't been up on the posts in the personals section, I've succumbed to the idea of getting some foot action off of Craig's List. Not really any real responses, yet, but I'm hopeful.

Anyway, I wanted to run it by you all to see what you think would work for placing an ad for some foot fun. Ladies, I, also, would like to hear what you have to say, too, particularly from the perspective of a lady who's never had (nor thought of) letting a man worship your feet. This would be much appreciated, since I'm damn near desperate to get some foot fun, and, um...(clears throat) other fun in, too.

Thanks!

Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
how about a "must be open-minded to sexual exploration" requirement thrown in there??if u can get a female whos like that you should be good

[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ideas on attracting non-foot fetish women:

hmmmm... it's a rather old concept, but it works and is pretty universal.

...money

if 1st try doesn't work, simply increase the amount until someone bites.

There's other ideas out there too, but they are more subtle and complex. Money is the best concrete thing I can think of.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
Wit and charm I would say - but Tyler would disagree

Under the Craigslist erotic services and adult gigs links, there seems to be a "wit & charm" block filter and it's not from the website software -- money prevails [Hump]
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
Ideas on attracting non-foot fetish women:

hmmmm... it's a rather old concept, but it works and is pretty universal.

...money

if 1st try doesn't work, simply increase the amount until someone bites.

There's other ideas out there too, but they are more subtle and complex. Money is the best concrete thing I can think of.

Next idea...I'm broke.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by femsolelover:
...since I'm damn near desperate to get some foot fun ... ... ... Next idea...I'm broke.

Next idea, lose the desperate overtones. (fortunately or not, money could've compensated for some level of desperacy, but lets assume now that you have a shoe string budget for this craigslist advertisement).

Create an ad from the perspective that you are a producer on a mission. Your goal is to create creative footage for a commercial documentary on the reactions of amatuer women to the world of foot fetish. If you don't have any kind of camera to substantiate this, you are pretty much fvcked for this idea and should maybe go without feet until you can manage to prioritize some funding.

Anyway, back to the "next idea" ...the ad should focus on your producer status and goals. List out specific scenes you'd like to create and make them seem like a creative venture between the producer and an amatuer subject.

Make note that there is also compensation for her time. In short, the theme of your ad should make it seem like it is a creative experiment for 1st time women who have no exposure to foot fetish. Time is compensated (modestly, ie. what little you can afford) and a copy of the raw footage will be provided upon request to any females who partake in the experience.

I cannot stress how important it is to lose any seeming level of attachment by the person who posts such an ad. This factor (of unattachment) extends beyond just the verbiage in the ad itself. It also applies to phone conversations for pre & post production.

It is fine though to show some affection during the scenes because it is a common goal of the creative experiment: a commercial documentary of amatuer women's reactions to the world of foot fetish. Doesn't have to follow this exact titling, but you catch my drift and you can make up some BS story of your own.

Often times, it's all in the semantics with women. Best of luck, and as I mentioned in a previous post, the more money you can fit with this venture, the more success you'll have.

Make sure the verbiage of the ad instills a small sense of adventure for the average girl reading it.

[ May 06, 2008, 06:47 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

^ that's why I have to shell out the big bux.

romance ~= needy = loser = creepy = women will not spend time with you unless compensated [Laugh]

ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw a personal ad a few years ago that ended with, "should have pretty legs and feet, nah, just kidding". I mean, he DID kind of get his message out there in a humorous way I guess. ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Tyler, if you want to spend money to get what you want, by all means go right ahead. Unfortunately, I don't see things your way, and I'm under the impression that I might be able to get my kicks without having to spend a dime. Maybe, just maybe, I'm wrong, but I'm more than willing to give it a shot. Oh, the other thing that I have an issue with is the fact that you're suggesting underhanded means to reach a particular goal. I'm not willing to go that far. Hell, I'm already spending money on foot fetish sites to try to satisfy my desires. I'm better off doing it that way rather than spending money on some person who's come from who knows where. Honestly, I've thought about taking pictures of women's feet to make some cash and get some serious cash flowing, but that was to make some cash, not to get my kicks.

Also, just out of curiosity, did you happen to hear of the man who was using Craig's List and ended up getting shot in the face? If not, I'd do a search on it, you're bound to find it.

Happy Huntings.

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Just fuck me and let me roll over and sleep."
Comment by footgirl0226

O.K. [Cool]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jayrea
Major Player
Member # 28480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayrea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmmm, how about just being upfront and honest? It does help if the lady you are trying to approach has a open mind with sexual endevors. I was never into having my feet worshiped. Then seattlesoleman had droped the bomb that he was into it, I was totally ok with trying it out, and now I absolutly love it. It didn't take money, just upfront and openness about his likes and dislikes. I wish you the best of luck in finding that open mined, kinky, fun girl you are looking for!!

--------------------
Jayrea

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Also, just out of curiosity, did you happen to hear of the man who was using Craig's List and ended up getting shot in the face? If not, I'd do a search on it, you're bound to find it. [/QB]

my sister is using it to find a house in GA, but i heard about that story

i've gone on it several times, but it seems so goddamn shady [Laugh]

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:
Also, just out of curiosity, did you happen to hear of the man who was using Craig's List and ended up getting shot in the face? If not, I'd do a search on it, you're bound to find it.

my sister is using it to find a house in GA, but i heard about that story

i've gone on it several times, but it seems so goddamn shady [Laugh] [/QB]

Honestly, it is. In the whole "Casual Encounters" bit, I find that a lot of them are just bots. It takes a while to get back to you, though.

I think, though, that I may have found a girl on it. I'm really hoping for a positive response. She seems like my type of gal. She doesn't know about my foot fetish, yet, but she will shortly after we start talking.

Later, all.

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
did you happen to hear of the man who was using Craig's List and ended up getting shot in the face? If not, I'd do a search on it, you're bound to find it.

I'm not at all advocating craigslist. You specifically sought advice on that medium and I was only offering insight on how to increase your chances thru that medium. I very rarely use it myself because of all of it's hassles. There's much more effective (& cheaper) means to meet women than craigslist ads.

quote:
Tyler, if you want to spend money to get what you want, by all means go right ahead.

Like anyone else, I'd much rather have my hard-earned money remain in my pocket when possible.

quote:
I'm under the impression that I might be able to get my kicks without having to spend a dime.

If you manage this on craiglist, please share with us your recipe for success. Reference my clarification above where I say I'd also rather not spend money when possible.

quote:
Hell, I'm already spending money on foot fetish sites to try to satisfy my desires. I'm better off doing it that way rather than spending money on some person who's come from who knows where.

Then it looks like you might not need to consider all angles.

quote:
Not really any real responses, yet, but I'm hopeful.

I also "hope" it works out for ya. And as you can witness here from the concept of the "foot personals subforum", there's lots of us keepin that dream alive (myself included) [Smile]

[ May 09, 2008, 12:36 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links