Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sarah Silverman

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sarah Silverman
dinosaurjr
Loyal Member
Member # 20300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dinosaurjr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone think she's rather annoying, but is strangely attracted to her? I personally would love to see her soles. C'mon anyone agree with me?!!

--------------------
Winter time sucks.. pretty female soles are hibernating.

Posts: 79 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dinosaurjr
Loyal Member
Member # 20300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dinosaurjr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah your right, her whiny voice is what's annoying to me, but she's really sexy.. I like how she puts down girls like Paris. I wonder what she'd do to Paris if they spent the night together.. Would Sarah shove her feet into Paris' snobbish, pampered mouth? Paris would be like, "Nooo! I don't wanna smell your stinky feet bitch!" Boy would I love to be there. :-)

--------------------

Posts: 79 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is brilliant and sexy - If you can catch "The Aristocrats" and comedians know what that means - you can see glimpses of her feet in it.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dinosaurjr
Loyal Member
Member # 20300

quote:
I think she would tie paris up and then force feed her every kind of fattning food with her toes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and wouldnt let paris go til she gained 5 pounds!

then she would go on tv and make fun of the pat paris....

Yeah Sarah seems like the dominant type. She seems like she knows how to dominate a girl sexually AND psychologically. Juicy stuff if you ask moi.

--------------------

Skittlzrapper
Elite Trooper
Member # 9922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skittlzrapper   Email Skittlzrapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know but there is something about her I just like... Could be that she is a bit of a tough chick...

Any way she does have some nice feet atleast.. Good find FG!

Posts: 286 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to see her soles too. I wish she thought feet were funny and would work some amazing sole close-ups into her show!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dinosaurjr
Loyal Member
Member # 20300

thanks footgirl. she looks really bitchy i think that's whats sexiest about her.

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
someone forgot to tell her to go easy on the testosterone.. but she speaks it so fluently.. who's to fault her!

RPM;)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:
She is brilliant and sexy - If you can catch "The Aristocrats" and comedians know what that means - you can see glimpses of her feet in it.

her aristocrats was one of the funnier ones i thought

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd rape her...consentually of course.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I've seen of her, she is witty and can be very funny, though I don't share her sense of humor, for the most part.

Further, I think she is monstrously sexy.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links