Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you think a woman can sense you have a foot fetish?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do you think a woman can sense you have a foot fetish?
sportyruss
Board Regular
Member # 16512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportyruss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apologies if this question has been asked before, but do you think a woman can sense if you have a foot fetish, without you telling her. I mean for example in your mannerisms, like looking down all the time etc.

I had a good friend once that I used to go out with, and never once did I say anything about my fetish to her, but in conversation one night she just said that she thought feet were sexy. It was almost like she was reading my mind, and at work recently a work colleague said that her feet were aching and took her flats off in front of me and put them on the table right by me, almost like an invite to touch them.

Maybe I'm putting 2 and 2 together and making 5, and want this 'mind-reading' to be true, but it does seem like women can tell.

What do you think?

Posts: 45 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When people say that women have a "sixth sense", it's all BS. NOBODY has a sixth sense. There are your traditional five senses and everything else is all speculation.

I think you're jumping to conclusions and see yourself inching closer to worship her feet. All of these things are happening (like your colleague placing her feet up on the table) because it's all a coincidence. They are all occurrences of events that happen at the same time by accident but seem to have some connection. That's all this is.

Just like pedactor said before me... if you gave hints, then she picked up on it. Perhaps someone overheard something you said and wanted to test you on it. Or oogling at them as she looks at you staring at her feet is also a dead giveaway.

Other than that, it's all in your head.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's already a known fact that women are much better at reading body language than men are and, as such, they can pick up on little "tells" that us men have in situations, like how we carry ourselves, how nervous or confident we are, etc.. So, as such, I'm sure most women may notice guys looking down just a bit too often when they're wearing sexy looking shoes or if their feet are showing and put two and two together. At that point, it's a matter of whether or not they want to convey they know what the guy is doing and how they choose to convey it, just to see what the guy's reaction will be.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the 'sixth' sense is just a name for intuition.. the ability to put many facts together and get a conclusion out of it.

like mentioned. you keep staring at her feet.. she'll question it and wonder what's the interest.. and if she's known about feet fetishes.. she'll think of that as an option.. a guy won't bother with all that thought process (stereotypically).. hence why guys aren't said to have that 'sixth' sense.

RPM

p.s. the less time you spend in your head.. the more time you have available you have to 'hide' the tail-tale signs that you have a foot fetish

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they can definitely sense it if you give it away.

many joes just don't realize they're giving it away, probably because we all like to think we're slick, LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the only way she would sense it is if she has prior experience with a foot guy

99% of the time if a girl sees you looking at her feet during a conversation or just walking by her, she's going to think you are an insecure guy that avoids or can't hold eye contact

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only one ever even suspected it; it always came as a complete, albeit pleasant, surprise.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know, but I suspect that she'll figure it out once her feet are all up in my face. [Big Grin]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
I don't know, but I suspect that she'll figure it out once her feet are all up in my face.

LOL! [Hump] ...That always seems to be the point of no return.
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only way she'll know is if you're caught looking at them.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think some women can tell and if they do not mind most of them will tease you by slipping shoes on and off and exchanging quick glances to make sure you are looking. So yes i think some women can tell.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links