Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Talking about your fetish.. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Talking about your fetish..
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has there ever been a point in your life where you just accepted your fetish and told everyone about it..what were their reactions and to who did you tell..? random topic but would appreciate the feedbacks..

:)

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morefeetplz   Email morefeetplz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, at this stage of my life, I haven't told EVERYONE about my fetish. I have, however, told the women I date. The majority either don't think it's a big deal and allow me to enduldge in my fetish or they totally get into it. In the past, I've met women that didn't understand it at all or thought it was weird. For the most part, they don't mind a bit. Still haven't worked up enough courage to tell my buds or family.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I accepted mine years ago, but I tell as few people as possible.
Why bother? What would it prove? Who would it impress?

_fjb_ [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rechain
Major Player
Member # 25123

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rechain   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its 2-3 years ago and I told it to my best friends and they accepted it [Smile] im 21 years old now. Only my BEST friends know it. I love foot fetish...and now its summer again, there is so much feet/toes to look at on the way home from work [Big Grin] wuhu! I LOVE MY LIFE!

/Rechain

Posts: 165 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So far the only people in my life that know about my foot fetish are my wife, my brother, and the women I have had intimacy with.
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *@LeX-RaGe*:
what were their reactions and to who did you tell..?

they thought i was a freak... former coworkers (after I had already left my job for several months)

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always "accepted" my foot-fetish. I have felt no particular urge or need to share this proclivity with anyone beyond a few intimates. I am fortunate that the bulk of my friends are a very understanding and accepting group. There are some things about me which they need not have to understand or accept.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm cool with my 'interest'..... old a few gal pals.. my wife.. and a few co-workers. my brother surprised me this weekend.. asking my wife if she knew. yeah.. i only told one of my brothers because he's cool. the rest of my fam... i play it down.. or avoid it.. or change the subject. why create stress.

like it was told before by footjoyboy.. who would i impress by advertising?

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only the Women I get close to.
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:

_fjb_ [Roll Eyes]

i feel the same

i don't think i would have anything to gain by sharing this personal detail with every person i know

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] _fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Mike:
quote:

_fjb_ [Roll Eyes]

i feel the same

i don't think i would have anything to gain by sharing this personal detail with every person i know

made that mistake and i'm still paying for it socially
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkAngel
Board Regular
Member # 3208

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkAngel   Author's Homepage   Email DarkAngel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are a few people that know. My best friend in the world knows. My wife, my brother.

I'm becoming much more open about it now, though. I hate hiding behind the wall of normality. (That's a generality, of course. I don't need a ton of flames for using that word.) I'm getting tired of pretending that T&A turns me on.

--------------------
"Don't argue with dumb people. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."

Posts: 40 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportyruss
Board Regular
Member # 16512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportyruss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never told anybody, even ex girlfriends, and because of this I've probably missed some golden opportunities. The trouble with my circle of friends is that if you tell one in 'confidence', every other person would know within a week, and I don't think I could handle that.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

_fjb_ [Roll Eyes]

I agree, fjb. There's no point in telling people something that is your own personal preference because it's just that - personal. It should only be shared on a "need to know" basis, if at all.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links